Weirdest thing you saw someone doing while driving

Options
JoolieW68
JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
So what's the weirdest thing you've seen someone doing while they were driving a car? I don't mean 'just' taking on the phone or texting (which unfortunately isn't weird anymore), I mean something that made you do a double take and almost wreck your car looking to see if you REALLY saw that.

I once saw a guy with the driver's seat totally reclined and he was doing sit-ups while driving down the highway. Probably some rouge MFP'er. :laugh:

Also had a guy pull up next to me on the highway while he was choking the chicken....and he made sure I saw. :sick:

Replies

• whitetiger011680
    whitetiger011680 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I once saw a man reading a nook while driving.......and then a few minutes later he broke off his rear view mirror slamming into the cement median.
  • Meg_78
    Meg_78 Posts: 998 Member
    Options
    A woman doing her make up, weird and dangerous and stupid IMO!
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    saw a guy playing a trumpet. no joke.
  • NikkiPsuedoDupuis
    NikkiPsuedoDupuis Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    A guy with a cell phone, and an open laptop propped up on his steering wheel.....in rush hour traffic in Toronto lol
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    Also had a guy pull up next to me on the highway while he was choking the chicken....and he made sure I saw. :sick:
    i'm sure girls like that
  • Linda6580
    Linda6580 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I once seen a guy eating adonut and using his phone at the same time, no hands on the wheel!
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    I live in So Cal. What haven't I seen? We are the home of ALLLLLLLL the crazy drivers.
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    A young, very attractive woman EATING HER BOOGERs.

I was like "Oh hey there... haha... shes picking her nose... oh jesus... oh god NOOOO. *bletch*"
  • sl1ngsh0t
    sl1ngsh0t Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I saw a driver next to me eating cereal out of a bowl they brought from their kitchen while we were at a stop light. I was on a work trip at the time in Houston, TX
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    A woman eating cereal, in a bowl with a spoon.
  • chauncyrenayCHANGED
    chauncyrenayCHANGED Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    I saw a guy shaving once.
  • Tapemymouthshutplease
    Options
    I once saw a guy shaving with one of those battery powered electric shavers at a stoplight.
  • sl1ngsh0t
    sl1ngsh0t Posts: 326 Member
    Options

Are you in Houston? Maybe it was the same woman I saw. LOLZ
  • elcieloesazul
    elcieloesazul Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I saw a woman balancing a full bowl of cereal with milk on the steering wheel. That is talent.
  • PlanetVelma
    PlanetVelma Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options

Seen this! It was a guy getting on the dang freeway too! A bowl of cereal, wtf?
  • Tonnina
    Tonnina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    Eating two TWO hamburgers... one in each hand... How were they driving I do not know, but I didn't stick around to find out!!
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    A chick sucking the guy off (the guy was driving)
  • 10acity
    10acity Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    A young, very attractive woman EATING HER BOOGERs.

I was like "Oh hey there... haha... shes picking her nose... oh jesus... oh god NOOOO. *bletch*"

Yeah, I've seen this but it was a middle-aged dude in a suit. So gross.

The best, though, was when I pulled up to a stop light and looked to my left to see a clown driving the car next to me. Awesome and creepy all at the same time. I guess a clown's gotta get around?
  • skinnydream115
    Options
    haha.. me I have take a picture while driving.. i like to take pictureeees hahaha
  • Snubbleup
    Snubbleup Posts: 66
    Options
    I saw a guy with a newspaper spread out, holding it with both hands, blocking the windshield. I guess he glanced up over the top of the paper now and then to check the road.... :noway: