Weirdest thing you saw someone doing while driving

Options

Replies

• myfitnessnmhoy
    myfitnessnmhoy Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    - A woman doing her hair and makeup, complete with 12v hairdryer!
    - A guy reading the newspaper, spread out across his steering wheel.
    - A guy with a pack of fries on the dashboard, a paper wrapper smeared with ketchup, eating what looked like a big hamburger with one hand, sipping on a big soda with the other. I'm assuming he was driving with his knees.
    - A woman preparing a bottle and leaning her seat back on the highway and reaching with it into the back seat, apparently to plug it into her kid's mouth...

Gotta love Maine. Everything's a long drive here, so you learn to make use of the time. Back when I was in college, more than one submarine sandwich was downed on the highway. Not accepted any more, of course, but back then it was pretty normal.
  • TurtleRunnerNC
    TurtleRunnerNC Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    I never breast fed while the car was moving, but once on a road trip , I pumped IN THE PASSENGER seat because we got stuck in traffic from an accident and I had a hungry screaming 4 month old in the back seat.

totally different. Moving minivan. I guess she didn't think about the consequences if the van wrecked & the airbag deployed. Makes me cringe
  • ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    oK mine, it was just roahead...the norm lol!!! BUT ITS WAS THE GUY GIVING THE GIRL HEAD....FLIPPIN AMAZING...WE NEED MORE GUYS OUT THERE LIKE THAT NICE YOUNG FELLOW:tongue::tongue: :tongue:
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Back in the day when i was a teenager..i was in the car with my dad, stepmom, and bro..and we were on the freeway and we come up next to this car. There was a guy driving with a woman on his lap..both buck naked..getting busy lmao..awkward with my family in the car, but yet hilarious..thats some dangerous talent right there.

I was in Los Angeles one time prospecting jobs to bid. I'd taken my Tahoe rather than a company truck (6" lift, 35" tires), and I swear I was stuck on the freeway next to what HAD to be the 'bang bus'. Two 6'+ black guys, one 5'+ white girl, and some scrawny white guy between the two front seats with a video camera.

I'm glad MY family wasn't there.

If you don't know what the bang bus is...google it. Just make sure you don't do it at work, and inform your significant other what you're doing if they're the jealous type.
  • myfitnessnmhoy
    myfitnessnmhoy Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    I once saw a guy shaving with one of those battery powered electric shavers at a stoplight.

What's wrong with that?, I did it every day for a year... until the elecric razor died and I went back to razors

Many, many moons ago, longer than any reasonable statute of limitations, I used to do that on the highway. The beauty of electric razors, though, is that you don't have to check yourself in the mirror. Eyes can be on the road, no problem.
  • peggymenard
    peggymenard Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I saw a guy in a pickup pull over and throw a woman out...then...he stood on the running board and threw her shoes into the brush.
  • kate_sunflower
    kate_sunflower Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I also saw a guy playing a trumpet!

Is that code for something else? Just curious.

Hahaha I totally was wondering the same thing...
  • dogacreek
    dogacreek Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    A woman flossing her teeth while driving down a busy street. I got the heck away from her and in a different lane!
  • charlieduc
    charlieduc Posts: 108
    Options
    I saw someone eating a plate of rice and gravy at a red light.
  • realrayne10
    realrayne10 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Anyone who saw me driving today got to see me change out of a skirt and high heels into jeans and sneakers. :blushing:
  • bdhoward87
    bdhoward87 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I saw a guy reading the instruction manual for his GPS system while trying to operate it at the same time. Not sure if that's weird but it is/was ridiculously dangerous.
  • Jessb1985
    Jessb1985 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I seen a guy fully dressed up as a clown with makeup and all. Talk about double take!
  • Arthemise1
    Arthemise1 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I saw a guy with a newspaper spread out, holding it with both hands, blocking the windshield. I guess he glanced up over the top of the paper now and then to check the road.... :noway:

I've seen this too.
  • saralynn594
    saralynn594 Posts: 321
    Options
    I saw a lady flickin the bean in her truck once..

How can you be so sure?

that someone wasn't flicking it for her ? ;)

because it was me!
  • pullipgirl
    pullipgirl Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    i saw a baby driving a car once i guess it was sitting in someone's lap and they ducked
  • Kolohe71
    Kolohe71 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I used to be a deputy sheriff and I once gave a guy, in bumper to bumper traffic, a citation for excessive speed. He was going 10 MPH in a 45 MPH zone, but it was WHAT he was doing while driving that made it unsafe. He had a doughnut in his left hand, was shaving with the right hand, had a newspaper spread across the steering wheel and also had hot cup of coffee between his legs.

He fought the ticket, the judge agreed with me, found him guily and then denied the guys request for traffic school.
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    Changing a diaper of a kid in the back seat. Kid looked strapped in still. Weird.
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    My roommate use to pump with a cover while driving. I have seen so many weird things. Booger pickers, Road head, changing in the car,make up being applied, people dancing, Chinese fire drill,

We used to do the chinese fire drill at every red light! Ahaha to be a teen again.
  • QuintinV
    QuintinV Posts: 28
    Options
    I saw a guy in bumper to bumper traffic building something with legos
    Also saw a truck driver reading a newspaper (he was behind me so I changed lanes ASAP)
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    I once saw a female passenger playing with the female driver using a BOB. That was sure something