Weirdest thing you saw someone doing while driving

Options

Replies

• ScottFree_66
    ScottFree_66 Posts: 200
    Options
    I saw a woman feeding her dog ice cream and she was licking the same cone!!!! SICK!!!! 1 lick for her, 1 for the dog :sick:

other than the fact that dogs should be restrained while in the car (for their safety).... i don't see anything wrong with that .
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    While on the bus to a track meet...the team and I witnessed a man changing in the car as he drove....he was completely nude!!!! What a site...felt bad for him!!!
  • kymillion
    kymillion Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    Pulled up next to a guy *kitten* in the middle of DC rush house traffic with all of the windows of his flashy beemer down. Geeeeerrosssss.

This reminds me one time I ran inside and my mom was down stairs giving direction to this guy .. he had no shirt on and I went out to the balcony to yell something to her and she kept getting closer to her car * she was blind as a bat ..* so I look and he's *buttassnaked* so I started screaming mom MOMMmmm.. and I thought he was going to like throw her in the car ,.. when I got downstairs he was still there and I was like MOM stop .. and she came to the car and she was like oh.. so I said mom what the heck.... that guy was naked .. she was like I KNOW!!!! I was trying to get a better look. we drove to the police station and he ended turning instead of trying to follow us in. come to think of it .. he kinda looked like owen wilson * I am sure it wasn't him though but I was like 7 so it wigged me right on out.

crazy blonde out there with a ranger I have seen you naked you should be ashamed of yourself.
  • kymillion
    Options
    I saw a woman feeding her dog ice cream and she was licking the same cone!!!! SICK!!!! 1 lick for her, 1 for the dog :sick:

other than the fact that dogs should be restrained while in the car (for their safety).... i don't see anything wrong with that .

you are kidding right? everyone knows they need soy ice cream and life jackets in case water is EVER involved.
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    I've done all these thing, except breast feeding and eating boogers.

I'm one of those people. I guess the worst thing I've done is drive on the sidewalk because I was so mad at how slow everyone was driving, and I just had to get in front of two cars. Lol.

But, I've read he paper, done stuff on my laptop, ...all that. I'm crazy. But, I never get in any accidents. I'm a great multitasker.
  • Kenhabes
    Kenhabes Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I also saw a guy playing a trumpet!
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    I also saw a guy playing a trumpet!

Is that code for something else? Just curious.
  • tat2dmrsgrimm
    tat2dmrsgrimm Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    So what's the weirdest thing you've seen someone doing while they were driving a car? I don't mean 'just' taking on the phone or texting (which unfortunately isn't weird anymore), I mean something that made you do a double take and almost wreck your car looking to see if you REALLY saw that.

I once saw a guy with the driver's seat totally reclined and he was doing sit-ups while driving down the highway. Probably some rouge MFP'er. :laugh:

Also had a guy pull up next to me on the highway while he was choking the chicken....and he made sure I saw. :sick:

I had a guy follow me off the highway and clear to the mall one time. I parked as close as I could and made a run for it. He drives past me naked from the waist down jerking a teeny weenie!
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    I've seen someone choking the chicken as well. if you plan on doing stuff like that drive a raised vehicle....
  • EricNCSU
    EricNCSU Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    No ****.. eating... talking on the phone... and SMOKING.. at the SAME TIME..... like what the F???
  • saralynn594
    saralynn594 Posts: 321
    Options
    I saw a lady flickin the bean in her truck once..
  • StaceyL76
    StaceyL76 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    A young, very attractive woman EATING HER BOOGERs.

I was like "Oh hey there... haha... shes picking her nose... oh jesus... oh god NOOOO. *bletch*"

Oh My! LOL!
  • ProjectTae
    ProjectTae Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I saw a woman driving with her knees while fixing her hair and makeup, I've also seen a man driving with one foot out the window lol.
  • tat2dmrsgrimm
    tat2dmrsgrimm Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I never breast fed while the car was moving, but once on a road trip , I pumped IN THE PASSENGER seat because we got stuck in traffic from an accident and I had a hungry screaming 4 month old in the back seat.
  • kris10lv84
    kris10lv84 Posts: 51
    Options
    Back in the day when i was a teenager..i was in the car with my dad, stepmom, and bro..and we were on the freeway and we come up next to this car. There was a guy driving with a woman on his lap..both buck naked..getting busy lmao..awkward with my family in the car, but yet hilarious..thats some dangerous talent right there.
  • ProjectTae
    ProjectTae Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I live in So Cal. What haven't I seen? We are the home of ALLLLLLLL the crazy drivers.

This is sooooo true!
  • tistal
    tistal Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    A young, very attractive woman EATING HER BOOGERs.

I was like "Oh hey there... haha... shes picking her nose... oh jesus... oh god NOOOO. *bletch*"

My hubs and I saw a teenage boy, probably about 16 or 17 doing that at a stop light about a month ago. Nasty.
  • sammybear521
    sammybear521 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    My roommate use to pump with a cover while driving. I have seen so many weird things. Booger pickers, Road head, changing in the car,make up being applied, people dancing, Chinese fire drill,
  • tabulator32
    tabulator32 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    One time I had a bus load of all-girl soccer players moon me from their bus.

This was before cell-phone cameras, unfortunately.
  • kymillion
    Options
    I saw a lady flickin the bean in her truck once..

How can you be so sure?

that someone wasn't flicking it for her ? ;)