Weirdest thing you saw someone doing while driving

Options

Replies

• JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    My hubby and I were in a traffic jam and the guy in front of us was literally smacking the hell out of himself. :noway:

It must have gone on for at least 10-minutes. :laugh:

Was it Jim Carrey and did he yell "I'm kickin my @SS!"?
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    I used to live in Atlanta and we had some pretty long commutes there

I've seen someone shaving
    Brushing their teeth
    Eating a plate of scrambled eggs
  • livi102201
    livi102201 Posts: 21
    Options
    i saw someone with their foot sticking out the window
  • BCKS
    BCKS Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    A chick sucking the guy off (the guy was driving)

sorry you had to see that... i thought my window tint was dark enough.

Roadhead is amazing!!!!!:devil:

:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    My hubby and I were in a traffic jam and the guy in front of us was literally smacking the hell out of himself. :noway:

It must have gone on for at least 10-minutes. :laugh:

Was it Jim Carrey and did he yell "I'm kickin my @SS!"?

Do ya mind?!?!
  • happypath101
    happypath101 Posts: 534
    Options
    It was a horrible snow storm. We were pretty much parked in this awful weather. I looked over and saw a guy hemming a pair of pants. Seriously! He had a needle and thread and was making lovely even stitches from what I could see.

I still have questions: Were those the pants he wore that day? Did he take them off to hem them? Or, did he anticipate the storm and bring along a little chore? And, who hems anymore? Don't we all just use the double-sided iron-on tape or take the pants to a tailor? I mean, what circumstances led this man to have a needle and thread with him?!

Baffling! :O)
  • kate_sunflower
    kate_sunflower Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Pulled up next to a guy *kitten* in the middle of DC rush house traffic with all of the windows of his flashy beemer down. Geeeeerrosssss.
  • MystiqueASAP
    MystiqueASAP Posts: 747
    Options
    I saw a woman putting on eye liner and mascara while driving. wth!?!?
  • Sunscreenandsweat
    Sunscreenandsweat Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Saw a guy trying to put pants on.
  • manda1002
    manda1002 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I saw a lady knitting on the interstate once. I have no idea how she was steering cause she had a knitting needle in each hand.

omg I saw a lady knitting on the highway once too! i had to look like 4 times to make sure i was seeing correctly haha! then my husband sped by because we didn't want to be involved if an accident happened haha
  • Andrea_Alexis_1980
    Andrea_Alexis_1980 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Seen a clown getting ready in his car putting the makeup on while driving lol
  • Josee76
    Josee76 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I saw a woman feeding her dog ice cream and she was licking the same cone!!!! SICK!!!! 1 lick for her, 1 for the dog :sick:
  • Run4iiiiiit
    Run4iiiiiit Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Love seeing road head. I have never seen it in another car, though.
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    I saw a woman eating a full meal with a knife and fork on the highway.
  • TriciaZ944
    TriciaZ944 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    This person wasn't driving a car but it took some talent. He was riding a bike while balancing a tv(good size) on the handle bars.

My mother paints her nails while driving.
  • ChrisStoney
    ChrisStoney Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I once saw a guy shaving with one of those battery powered electric shavers at a stoplight.

What's wrong with that?, I did it every day for a year... until the elecric razor died and I went back to razors
  • TurtleRunnerNC
    TurtleRunnerNC Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    This was not the driver but I saw a front seat passenger breast feeding a baby. In a moving vehicle in a high traffic / stupid driver area.l
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    2 dudes transporting a mattress by balancing it on the roof of a small car, no tie downs holding on with hands only out the windows.

On the highway again.
  • amuhlou
    amuhlou Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Reading a novel.

The person had a book propped on the steering wheel, holding it open while holding the steering wheel at the same time.
  • Run4Health66
    Options
    I seen an older gentleman driving down the highway with his back, driver's side door open. He forgot to close it.