Weirdest thing you saw someone doing while driving

Options

Replies

• Cold_Steel
    Cold_Steel Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    I was stopped at a green light....

Stopped because I saw this woman reading a novel in her left hand and applying makeup with her right.

Saw... is the key word

I stopped at the green light seeing this

The large delivery vehicle did not stop at the green light.

Nissan 300 versus Fedex style truck....

Fedex style truck had tis but a scratch.

Woman applying make up reading novel was also not wearing a seatbelt, she was launched from her car through her front windshield and into the delivery trucks back. It was very messy.
  • kris10lv84
    kris10lv84 Posts: 51
    Options
    i also used to have this senile boss who applied her mascara while driving..that lady was the scariest driver ive ever been in a vehicle with. she'd hit the curb numerous times..i swear she always saved the mascara for the car..
  • kris10lv84
    kris10lv84 Posts: 51
    Options
    Back in the day when i was a teenager..i was in the car with my dad, stepmom, and bro..and we were on the freeway and we come up next to this car. There was a guy driving with a woman on his lap..both buck naked..getting busy lmao..awkward with my family in the car, but yet hilarious..thats some dangerous talent right there.

I was in Los Angeles one time prospecting jobs to bid. I'd taken my Tahoe rather than a company truck (6" lift, 35" tires), and I swear I was stuck on the freeway next to what HAD to be the 'bang bus'. Two 6'+ black guys, one 5'+ white girl, and some scrawny white guy between the two front seats with a video camera.

I'm glad MY family wasn't there.

If you don't know what the bang bus is...google it. Just make sure you don't do it at work, and inform your significant other what you're doing if they're the jealous type.

surprisingly i do know what that is..nice tip tho not to open while at work or around jealous bf..luckily not at work and zero bf lol. im still surprised at the talent of that guy driving with that chick on his lap..
  • Dabbles
    Dabbles Posts: 367
    Options
    Saw a girl driving, apparently cruise on, crossed legged, reading a book. It was raining a bit out but not pouring down. Enough to use wipers... on the interstate. Word was she crashed 2 miles in front of us. Yeah, genius!
  • RestartThisRight
    Options
    I was driving behind a man cutting his hair in his rearview mirror... we were driving down a mountain, so twisty roads and all that, I was scared for his life!!!
  • whitetiger011680
    whitetiger011680 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    oK mine, it was just roahead...the norm lol!!! BUT ITS WAS THE GUY GIVING THE GIRL HEAD....FLIPPIN AMAZING...WE NEED MORE GUYS OUT THERE LIKE THAT NICE YOUNG FELLOW:tongue::tongue: :tongue:

I second that! Need more guys like that :drinker:
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Back in the day when i was a teenager..i was in the car with my dad, stepmom, and bro..and we were on the freeway and we come up next to this car. There was a guy driving with a woman on his lap..both buck naked..getting busy lmao..awkward with my family in the car, but yet hilarious..thats some dangerous talent right there.

I was in Los Angeles one time prospecting jobs to bid. I'd taken my Tahoe rather than a company truck (6" lift, 35" tires), and I swear I was stuck on the freeway next to what HAD to be the 'bang bus'. Two 6'+ black guys, one 5'+ white girl, and some scrawny white guy between the two front seats with a video camera.

I'm glad MY family wasn't there.

If you don't know what the bang bus is...google it. Just make sure you don't do it at work, and inform your significant other what you're doing if they're the jealous type.

surprisingly i do know what that is..nice tip tho not to open while at work or around jealous bf..luckily not at work and zero bf lol. im still surprised at the talent of that guy driving with that chick on his lap..

No way...that's not talent lol, that's determination with a good bit of luck =p.
  • AABru
    AABru Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    A guy going 35 miles per hour in a 65 zone dressed like the grim reaper with zombie makeup on...I tailed him for a good 10 miles just to watch other people's reactions. :laugh: totally made my day!
  • Wouga
    Wouga Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I saw the passenger and driver trade places while doing about 60/65 mph on I-94 just outside of Chicago...and they stayed in their lane the entire time!
  • kymillion
    kymillion Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    I saw a lady flickin the bean in her truck once..

How can you be so sure?

that someone wasn't flicking it for her ? ;)

because it was me!

wanna have coffee..? lol
  • saralynn594
    saralynn594 Posts: 321
    Options

How can you be so sure?

because it was me!

wanna have coffee..? lol

how about we just skip the chitchat? :love:
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    So it was a family of four, dad, mom, two girls in the backseat and I saw one of the little girls making out with a puppy or dog. Like seriously kissing the dog (mouth to mouth) Yea I think that is weird.
  • kymillion
    Options

How can you be so sure?

because it was me!

wanna have coffee..? lol

how about we just skip the chitchat? :love:

I have always been a sucker for a smooth talker. ;)
  • rahrahrita
    rahrahrita Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    A woman plucking her chin hairs..

And I'm one of those weird people.. I've changed clothes in the car, done my makeup while driving, dancing isn't really weird for me but I go hard, and I solved a Rubix cube at a red light.
  • HealthyHappy120
    Options
    umm..i saw a guy using his binoculars..dont know what he could have possibly been looking for
  • AlayshaJ
    AlayshaJ Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Omg... No one will believe this. Two years ago I was driving with my friend at 2 am and we drove past this truck and I saw a guy DEEP THROATING a d*ldo. A clear purple double sided one at that. We actually drove right up to him and were staring... because WTF. He just looked at us and kept doing it. It was sooooo creepy. We drove next to him for like 1/2 mile.My friend even tried to talk to him, but he wouldn't say anything. A couple days later he was arrested for doing it near a elementary school.
  • 00Riga00
    00Riga00 Posts: 34
    Options
    I once saw a guy shaving with one of those battery powered electric shavers at a stoplight.

My husband does that all the time. He's military so he always has to be clean-shaved and when he forgets to shave it comes in handy.
  • Rosa1213
    Rosa1213 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I saw a bald guy VIGOROUSLY scratching his head with a hairbrush.
    I mean, he was putting the whole arm motion in; it was quite incredible how HARD he was scratching.
  • kymillion
    Options
    Omg... No one will believe this. Two years ago I was driving with my friend at 2 am and we drove past this truck and I saw a guy DEEP THROATING a d*ldo. A clear purple double sided one at that. We actually drove right up to him and were staring... because WTF. He just looked at us and kept doing it. It was sooooo creepy. We drove next to him for like 1/2 mile.My friend even tried to talk to him, but he wouldn't say anything. A couple days later he was arrested for doing it near a elementary school.

I believe it. only because I have experienced **** no one believes my brother and I frequently say "dude , did this really happen,....?
    yes, yes it did.
  • Rosa1213
    Rosa1213 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    umm..i saw a guy using his binoculars..dont know what he could have possibly been looking for
    My brother and I do this when we can see more than one gas station from afar, so we can see which one's cheaper :)