Female body types

Options
18910111214»

Replies

• sunnyday789
    sunnyday789 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Yikes, I actually thought this thread was a joke, a kind of tongue-in-cheek social commentary on the "post your perfect body" threads. To suggest that *that* body represents "normal" is so over-the-top ridiculous that I thought it HAD to be a joke. Same goes for the suggestion that women are capable of determining the shape of their bodies to the extent that they can "aim for" one of these body types. Apparently I was mistaken. Bummer, I actually used to have a lot of respect for the OP.
    Agree.
    He usually has better posts, this one's a stinker
  • ChasingSweatandTears
    ChasingSweatandTears Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I'd have to say my goal is normal/athletic, I'm currently curvy/chubby lol
    And I don't think the "normal" girl looks anorexic at all, she just doesn't have as much meat on her bones. I don't like the use of the word normal to describe her body either, but I'm not going to get offended by it. If I looked like that, I'd hope people think I looked "normal" and not wierd.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,682 Member
    Options
    Yikes, I actually thought this thread was a joke, a kind of tongue-in-cheek social commentary on the "post your perfect body" threads. To suggest that *that* body represents "normal" is so over-the-top ridiculous that I thought it HAD to be a joke. Same goes for the suggestion that women are capable of determining the shape of their bodies to the extent that they can "aim for" one of these body types. Apparently I was mistaken. Bummer, I actually used to have a lot of respect for the OP.
    Agree.
    He usually has better posts, this one's a stinker
    Can't win 'em all. Not everyone is going to agree. And again I didn't edit or make the scale. I really didn't even catch the "normal" body type. First 2 that caught my eye was the "athletic" and "muscular". I've seen the original scale and agree with that one much more and wished that was the one I could have used. Would have saved myself a bunch of heat.:laugh:

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • GeminiFairy89
    GeminiFairy89 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Curvy and Chubby.
  • jenniet04
    jenniet04 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Definitely athletic!
  • OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    Not a fan of #2 or #7, all others are welcome to consideration...
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    Curvy all the way, baby! I love it, and it's not like I can change it, seeing as its my natural body type, no matter my size.
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    Maybe one day I can get a boob job then I can try to go for curvy. Being short though, curvy just makes me look fat.

Eh? Boobs don't make curvy?
  • MystiqueASAP
    MystiqueASAP Posts: 747
    Options
    I'm a combination of Curvy, Athletic, and Muscular. Does this count? :smile: