Options

Replies

• diddyh
    diddyh Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Athletic is my goal.
  • CaptainAmerica1970
    Options
    I like them ALL except for the unhealthy type.
  • TheFunBun
    TheFunBun Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    I guess I want to be chubby-muscular? I want some gooey, but I want a rock hard and built body underneath it so that my muscles shine through my fat like the female equivalent of a "full house".
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    muscular chub, with goal of muscular
  • NocturnalGirl
    NocturnalGirl Posts: 1,762
    Options
    My goal is skinny so thinner than the 'normal' one. I am naturally curvy though :/
  • kylesmommy89
    kylesmommy89 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Somewhere between normal and athletic.
  • Buettner22
    Buettner22 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Im hoping ill be in the curvy category by my birthday. Hello bikini in December!
  • madelonism
    madelonism Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    um the only body in these photos im not kinda grossed out by is "fat" then again i dont like looking at women anyway...
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    erm...curvy/athletic/muscular/looks-like-she-could-cut-me-in-half-with-her-legs

sexy-fit-women-17.jpg?w=500&h=588
  • bjshields
    bjshields Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    *THAT* is what you call "chubby"? Are you kidding me? That girl looks fine, except she's got a stomach. Sheesh, are we unrealistic or what?! :noway:
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    I think if I ever lost a ton of weight, I'd end up with boyish. I don't forsee myself getting that skinny though, so I'll probably hover between normal and chubby.
  • super_jade
    super_jade Posts: 72
    Options
    I want to be curvy but my boobs arent coping with the weight loss. dammit! seeya girls
  • aproc
    aproc Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    Somewhere between athletic and muscular. Leaning more towards the muscular though.
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    curvy + athletic + muscular= #winning :drinker:
  • SunKissed1989
    SunKissed1989 Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Based on those pics, I'm currently fat, but would like to be curvy :)

Although a couple of the girls at work have told me that I look normal, and my best friend says I'm curvy...hmmmm
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    Some of these labels are a little off to me, but I won't split hairs.

I would call the "normal" girl thin, and the chubby girl "normal"

Right now I'm at curvy, trying to get to athletic.
  • nwhitley
    nwhitley Posts: 619
    Options
    This is what I was thinking! How in the world is that chubby???
    *THAT* is what you call "chubby"? Are you kidding me? That girl looks fine, except she's got a stomach. Sheesh, are we unrealistic or what?! :noway:
  • bunny1006
    bunny1006 Posts: 325 Member
    Options

That's what I thought too! Where's the hi-five smiley?

As for me, I've always been curvy, so that's my goal curvy but with more curves than pictured there. Even when I weighed 95 lbs I had more curves than that. :ohwell:
  • Cmonnowguys
    Cmonnowguys Posts: 361 Member
    Options

It comes down to perspective with some labels. I look exactly like that picture and I would definitely describe myself as chubby, which is "fine" for some, but not for me.
  • queezle_sister
    queezle_sister Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Oh to be normal! That lady looks better than normal to me, though....