Replies

• rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    curvy
  • reneealyse
    reneealyse Posts: 100
    Options
    Goal: combination of normal and curvy - I have small boobs, big hips, big bum, big thighs so don't think I'd look normal on the bottom half. But I'd like to have more definition than those two.

Currently my body resembles the fat one.
  • beccadaniixox
    beccadaniixox Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I feel like fat and obese are very different.. there should be something between then.
    I'm currently at chubby - aiming for curvy.
  • Sharyn913
    Sharyn913 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Curvy-Muscular.

I WANT to be thick. But I want low body fat. I want the boobs, the hips, the butt, and the defined arms! =)
  • malins2
    malins2 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Between athletic and muscular, closer to athletic than muscular.
  • Argent78
    Argent78 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Curvy all the way!
  • TheAnie
    TheAnie Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    *THAT* is what you call "chubby"? Are you kidding me? That girl looks fine, except she's got a stomach. Sheesh, are we unrealistic or what?! :noway:
    This. Exactly freaking this. She is not even remotely chubby. Or pudgy. Healthy? Sure. I'd go with that.
    Why don't we line men up based on their weight and judge them accordingly. I mean, really, have you ever seen this for men?

This whole scale promotes disordered eating and body image. I can't believe someone with so much training posted this.
    I agree with everything you just said.
  • malins2
    malins2 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    *THAT* is what you call "chubby"? Are you kidding me? That girl looks fine, except she's got a stomach. Sheesh, are we unrealistic or what?! :noway:
    This. Exactly freaking this. She is not even remotely chubby. Or pudgy. Healthy? Sure. I'd go with that.

Well, I must say I think she looks chubby... which is fine, but still chubby.
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    i think i am the curvy range right now after losing 35 pounds.. i think i would like to be curvy muscular if i can pull that off

Untitled-9.jpg
  • jfaure23
    jfaure23 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I am striving to be NORMAL! I don't need a six pack, but perhaps it will happen on my journey.
  • sugasweetie520
    Options
    skinny-normal
  • Anayalata
    Anayalata Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Why don't we line men up based on their weight and judge them accordingly. I mean, really, have you ever seen this for men?

This whole scale promotes disordered eating and body image. I can't believe someone with so much training posted this.

Yep. I have seen this for men.

I honestly don't see this as promoting any sort of distorted body image. The "chubby" woman is in fact above the healthy range of body fat no matter how you choose to look at it. You can try to make yourself feel better all you want but at the end of the day you're only fooling yourself.
  • Cmonnowguys
    Cmonnowguys Posts: 361 Member
    Options

Well, I must say I think she looks chubby... which is fine, but still chubby.

I agree. She may be "healthy" and average, I'm sure, but she is chubby.
  • kekl
    kekl Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Ideal for me would be the 'athletic' but with the 'muscular's arms/shoulders :)
  • Cmonnowguys
    Cmonnowguys Posts: 361 Member
    Options

I honestly don't see this as promoting any sort of distorted body image. The "chubby" woman is in fact above the healthy range of body fat no matter how you choose to look at it. You can try to make yourself feel better all you want but at the end of the day you're only fooling yourself.

This x10
  • sexycute
    sexycute Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm curvy but not the curvy that is "represented" here. The girl that is "fat" is actually curvy and I think she is beautiful; and the "chubby" girl...are you kidding me? Maybe not as toned but definately not chubby. I would have been ok with the "fat" girl being chubby. Oh, the perceptions....
  • AuddAlise
    AuddAlise Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I am aiming for somewhere between normal and athletic. In fact I looked like the normal gal before kids. Now I look like the fat/chubby girl.
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    athletic to muscular (for now :D)....
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options

How was the kool aid?
  • munchkinhugs
    munchkinhugs Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Isn't normal based on perception?