AMAZING! Loved every second of it!
  • brittanidigby
    brittanidigby Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Loved it!
  • jlwbeans0823
    jlwbeans0823 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Amazing! I went to see it twice this weekend. Joss Whedon is incredible. Just makes me want Firefly to come back even more! Maybe with the success of The Avengers he can make a follow up to Serenity, reunite the cast from the Firefly series and film.
  • carriem73
    carriem73 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    And since I'm not a comic book buff, who was that red guy during the credits? I'm gathering it's another Marvel villan.
    Thanos. Set-up for the next installment.

Thanks! *looking up Thanos*

nice explaination of Thanos:

http://collider.com/avengers-ending-explained/164058/
  • xPOOKiEx
    xPOOKiEx Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I was so mad at work this morning i told my man I wanted to HULK SMASH someone :)
  • Adelphia
    Adelphia Posts: 176
    Options
    Spoilers.
    We got Whedoned with Coulson, but wow what a great movie. Clench tight, Legolas. :smokin:
  • snbrouss
    snbrouss Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I seen it and it was Totally Awesome!!!
  • littlebear_25
    Options
    i hated it, thought it was really boring
  • omotomi
    omotomi Posts: 11
    Options
    i cant wait 2 see it this weekend
  • Jenlwb
    Jenlwb Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Loved it, but then i'm a sucker for Whedon.
  • OnWisconsin84
    OnWisconsin84 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Saw it yesterday but must confess I only tagged along with boyfriend & his son so I could see Chris Hemsworth & Scarlett Johansson :love: Haven't seen a single related movie in my life & don't generally get into 'those kinds' of movies, but it held my attention and I thought it was pretty amazing. So amazing that I was researching Thanos earlier this morning, hahahaha :happy:
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options
    What were the post credits?????

Just YouTube shwarma, its gotta b up by now

the next villain

The MFP villain

Shwarma, I mean, is the MFP villain. I realized after I wrote this that I may be the only one who would lol at my joke :blushing:
  • twisted88
    twisted88 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I saw it on Saturday and I loved it. I called the first post scene. *pats self on the back* I had so many nerd-gasms in the movie, I joked that I needed a cold shower afterward. Hawkeye was awesome and I'd kill for his bow and quiver.

And I have to agree there was lots of eye candy and it was thoroughly enjoyed.

(On a random note since I received a text alerting me of this during the credits of The Avengers, for anyone who likes Nathan Fillion, Joss Whedon, and/or Shakespeare, Nathan Fillion will be in Joss Whedon's Much Ado about Nothing. (It's in post-production atm).
  • LovingLisa2012
    LovingLisa2012 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    went and saw it Saturday .. it was a good movie :smile:
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    Hawkeye was pretty mediocre. I don't get the hype around Renner. I've yet to see any charisma in him. I've seen him in this and MI:Ghost Protocol.
    I hear "The Hurt Locker" was the movie that really launched his career, though I haven't seen that one. I did like him in "The Town", though, and I also remember him in S.W.A.T. and 28 Weeks Later playing basically the same soldier type of character.
    Holy cats! He was in "The Town", and did a great job. His Hawkeye was pretty bland though.
  • secretgirl4611
    secretgirl4611 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    just saw it lastnight! :) yea def. funny and a good movie. at first I thought omg its gonna be tacky cuz of the gods loki and thor but then nope worked out really freaking good..
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options

Just out of curiosity, what movies do you consider exciting if this one was boring?
  • philly_rack
    philly_rack Posts: 33
    Options
    Saw it last night and loved it. It is so worth the extra $$$ to see it in IMAX 3D. AWESOME!!!!! I am so in love with Thor (Hemsworth)
  • ruggedBear
    ruggedBear Posts: 295
    Options
    I absolutely LOVED it! Best movie I've seen in a very long time!! My favorite part is the whole Hulk tossing the bad guy around like a rag doll. I laughed so hard. Curious what the Hulk said after he smashed him though. Did you catch the line?

My favorite part too - and I also missed the remark, the whole theater was roaring!
  • littlebear_25
    Options

Just out of curiosity, what movies do you consider exciting if this one was boring?

non action haha :)