The Avengers

Options
12346»

Replies

• SaketoKim
    SaketoKim Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I saw it in 3D, good movie and little long on parts but 4 stars for sure.
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    saw it yesterday, loved it!
  • Jen2ssaint
    Jen2ssaint Posts: 14
    Options
    I took my 5 yr old and he loved it!
  • aoife_griffin
    aoife_griffin Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Saw it twice last weekend - it was out here April 26th - and LOVED it! First time ever I wanted the bad guy to win!
  • SweetNaughtyLips
    SweetNaughtyLips Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I loved it!

We saw it this last Friday night and I can't wait to see it again with my girlfriends :smile:

Can I just say that I got turned on by a couple of the scenes...there was some serious eye candy :blushing:

9821387.png
  • sylvuz323
    sylvuz323 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Saw it last night in 3D and loved it...of course I knew I would. I can understand why people are headed back to see it a 2nd time, I felt like I missed some funny one liners since the audience was laughing.
  • daveclrk58
    daveclrk58 Posts: 258
    Options
    It rocked! The Malco here in Owensboro was full!
  • Alphawolf02
    Alphawolf02 Posts: 94
    Options
    Saw it on Saturday, and I want it to be out on DVD RIGHT NOW!!! I loved it! It was a nice mix of action and comedy. Favorite character: Hawkeye! I love Jeremy Renner, and I think his character was pretty awesome! I hope they do a prequel movie just for his character.
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    THE BEST!!!! HULK BOMB...and Iron Man my favorites.....I loved everyone and the action most definitely in 3D....I could see it again!....Agree with the eye candy....WHEW!
  • DS67ATX
    DS67ATX Posts: 289
    Options
    Such a great movie and very well made.The small details to those who know the characters were well done.The Hulk trying to pick up Thor's hammer was awesome and the whole fight at the end,just incredible.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I loved when Hulk slammed Loki around like a limp noodle...
    I swear the entire theater was laughing in tears for probably 5 minutes at that scene.
  • FitBunnyEm
    FitBunnyEm Posts: 320
    Options
    loved it!!!! thor is sooo hot. lol
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I want to take my son to see the movie but he's only 4. What's your opinion on taking a 4 year old boy? He's such a superhero junkie right now.
    I took my four year old. He owns all the individual movies (Thor, Ironman, both of the recent Hulk movies, Captain America..etc) and he is obsessed with superheros. He absolutely loved it. Every time something cool happened he would look at me with this amazed look on his face.

Then again my son hates Nick Jr, Disney and cartoons for the most part. His two favorite movies are Dark Knight and Zombieland.
  • asgard825
    asgard825 Posts: 1,516 Member
    Options
    Amazing-- the bar has been raised...