The reason I drink...

Options
14567810»

Replies

• AprilRenewed
    AprilRenewed Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    OMG...I'm so sorry. But I'm laughing out loud. And you've made me feel a ton better about the mess my husband and one daughter leave behind! Sister, drink all you want!
  • jenlarz
    jenlarz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Good for a laugh. My kids are more destructive to themselves, although we've had a rash cream incident from the oldest. He's had staples in his head and been a couple ER trips that were questionable for stitches. Crashed his bike last summer and brusied his thigh good and scraped up his face.
    My younger son bit a hole about 3/4 of th way through the middle of his tounge, and got bit in the face by a dog-those are the worst. Already this year he face planted off a scooter and scraped up his nose. He's also one to say and do embarrasing things, such has adjust himself in while sining in front of church for Sunday school.
    Wouldn't trade the little turkeys for anything :)
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    LMAO

A friend of mine who has an infant (a few months old) posted a link to an article on Facebook about 2-year-old twins who somehow got out of the house (grandma was watching them) and ended up in a pond. One drowned and the other (at the time, don't know the status now) was fighting for his life. Very sad story.

But my friend wanted to know how it was possible for the twins to get out of the house. I told her she'd stop wondering when she had a 2-year-old.
  • _Christine_
    _Christine_ Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    LMAO

A friend of mine who has an infant (a few months old) posted a link to an article on Facebook about 2-year-old twins who somehow got out of the house (grandma was watching them) and ended up in a pond. One drowned and the other (at the time, don't know the status now) was fighting for his life. Very sad story.

But my friend wanted to know how it was possible for the twins to get out of the house. I told her she'd stop wondering when she had a 2-year-old.

I read that one too. Had me putting up keyed locks for the exterior doors.

Two brains... if one can't figure it out the other will.