The reason I drink...

Options

Replies

• Dalejr
    Dalejr Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Kids are the reason someone invented beer!
  • RoboLikes
    RoboLikes Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    hahaha this is amazing
  • markymarrkk
    markymarrkk Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    ahhahahaha..OmG im dying! that was awesome, thanks for sharing.

I love my kid, he's a handful and the reason I had to quit smoking pot
  • ttkg
    ttkg Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I have none to share....and strangely this thread confirms my choice as a wise one.

Right there with ya!!

Me three!
  • tldust
    tldust Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Yes, this confirms my choice not to have kids. Cheers! And good luck.
  • MystiqueASAP
    MystiqueASAP Posts: 747
    Options
    I don't whether to laugh or give you a hug. Actually, I will have a drink with you as those pictures made me tired. :drinker:

Although I love my daughter dearly, I am so glad she is grown and out of my house. :tongue:
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    OP - lmao! But on a serious note, thank goodness I only have the one. My best friend has three boys who get up to all sorts. Like flooding the bathroom not once not twice but three times. Has also demolished their bedrooms and broken into locked cupboards....the list goes on.

Have a drink on me. Sounds like you need it. Lol!
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry but this was just adorable! I can't wait to see my nieces and nephews now!!
  • Fourmenandalady28
    Options
    <-This chick is a mother of stair steps (BOYS) 5, 6, and 7 now....need I say more? bahhhhaahhaaaaaa!
  • Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Hang in there Mom, you are in the trenches, they should get easier as they get older, my two did...
  • kkamin3
    kkamin3 Posts: 17
    Options
    I have two small rambunctious children as well. I'm glad I am not the only one who feels this way. Bless your heart!
  • twoboys2012
    twoboys2012 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Too mischievous and cute ... I can only say that cos it wasn't my child today hehehe

Your doing a good job and sometimes all you can do is laugh .... and have a drink hehehe
  • theNurseNancy
    theNurseNancy Posts: 149
    Options
    Looooooooooool, I love the sunscreen! Mine is 2 and is into everything and destructive as well!
  • 2hmom
    2hmom Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Sending prayers!
  • nitepagan
    nitepagan Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Who is the adult? Who is controlling who? Sit them each in a corner for time outs, DO NOT GIVE IN, LAUGH AT THEIR SCREAMS!!! Be the baddest MF in the Universe. Do not let them out until they say they are sorry and promise to obey. All this is for the attention that you are not giving them, maybe it is called love, they need rules and they need to abide by those rules. Every infraction requires swift action on your part. When they realize that the game is over, they will respond to your love and attention.
  • Travelfixer
    Travelfixer Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I'd be drinking too! Lol How about taking everything away fom them if you ave somewhere to store it and only give things back one at a time, as a reward for being good? Failing that make yourself another Bacardi nd coke which sounds good about now!
  • cmeade20
    cmeade20 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry but I can't stop laughing. If I were in your shoes I'd drink too. Just think only 4 more years until they're in school and you get a six and a half hour break.
  • TriciaZ944
    TriciaZ944 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    This is a great post! Good luck with them! They are very cute though :flowerforyou:
  • MNchick
    MNchick Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    OMG!
    I sooooo needed this laugh on a Monday. Bless you for making it this far with them and good luck with the adventures in the future!
  • _Christine_
    _Christine_ Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    Did I mention that most of this took place today...after spending the weekend with my parents?

No? True story!

New parents and those thinking about having kids, the saying about grandparents spoiling their grandkids and then sending them home...IT'S NOT A LIE!! ;)

And like Bill Crosby said; "These aren't the same people who raised me. These people are trying to get to heaven!"

Kidding aside ; my children are actually very well behaved most of the time. I shared this for all the parents who have felt isolated in this very tiring and thankless job. Mother's Day is Sunday. Go hug your mom and thank her for keeping you alive. ;)