What is your pet peeve.........................?

Options
Chika_2015
Chika_2015 Posts: 359 Member
Mine is when i go to do dishes and the cap on the liquid soap is pushed in. I hate when my husband does that...UGHHHHHHH! What is the point of pushing it in, I just don't get it!!!!

Replies

• interceptor311
    interceptor311 Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    my kitchen breakfast bar being the dumping ground for everyones book bags, mail, etc!
  • wilmnoca
    wilmnoca Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Getting a new straw out of the package that has a hole in the "bendy" part, and the next one is the same, and the next one..uuuggghhh!!
  • DieVixen
    DieVixen Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    When the midgets chew through the straps and escape my basement,grrrr so frustraiting. This is why I taged them with gps though....oh wait is that a cop up there^^ um I really hate when the tolit seat is left up thats it
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Badgers. Those things just get into everywhere. And I hate it when I go out and someone randomly throws a fridge at me. I know I'm fat, okay?!
  • _hi_hat3r_
    _hi_hat3r_ Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Women with 5 kids, 5 different baby daddies bragging about how much foodstamps they get.
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,955 Member
    Options
    When people can't put the roll of toilet paper on the roller right......it should come over the top towards you, not underneath.
  • MisMolly
    MisMolly Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I hate unnecessary packaging. Or packages that are impossible to open.
  • Speedtrap
    Speedtrap Posts: 216
    Options
    When people can't put the roll of toilet paper on the roller right......it should come over the top towards you, not underneath.

Do you have kids?
    If not one day you will understand why some of up put it the other way.
  • jaric01
    jaric01 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Bad grammar/spelling.

When people mix up "to/too", "your/you're", "affect/effect", "lose/loose," etc...it drives me nuts.
  • SweetNaughtyLips
    SweetNaughtyLips Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    My kids leaving their things on the stairs... Are they trying to kill us? :frown:

9821387.png
  • Warmbloodwear
    Warmbloodwear Posts: 387 Member
    Options

This!
    And people who ride in your car when your nice enough to drive and leave trash behind! Really can't take your coffee but remember the clothes you bought....:angry::grumble:
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    Mine is when i go to do dishes and the cap on the liquid soap is pushed in. I hate when my husband does that...UGHHHHHHH! What is the point of pushing it in, I just don't get it!!!!

THIS!! THIS!!!. This drives me up a wall.
  • Spence_
    Spence_ Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Bad grammar/spelling.

When people mix up "to/too", "your/you're", "affect/effect", "lose/loose," etc...it drives me nuts.

I agree entirely, whole-heartedly and absolutely with this. Those who can't grasp such basic grammar should be branded eternally with 'Muppet' across their forehead... ;)
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    People calling or walking up to my window at work acting like the People of Walmart.
  • Chika_2015
    Options

Me and you can never live in the same household!!!! LOL
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    MINE IS READING ALL OF MY FRIENDS COMMENTS ON THE ROAD HEAD THREAD ON HOW THEY GOT IT AND I NEVER HAVE OMG!! LOLOLOLZ :cry:
  • Chika_2015
    Options

Do you have kids?
    If not one day you will understand why some of up put it the other way.

HIGH FIVE!!! You read my mind!
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    when someone says , "huh" as if they did NOT hear you but then proceeds to answer your question without you ever having to repeat it. It's like..well why the hell did you say, "huh?"
  • Chika_2015
    Options
    when someone says , "huh" as if they did NOT hear you but then proceeds to answer your question without you ever having to repeat it. It's like..well why the hell did you say, "huh?"

HAHAHAHA, My husband does that when he is trying to think of an excuse, especially when he knows he is in trouble...HAHAHAHAH
  • bfairlamb
    bfairlamb Posts: 31
    Options
    Women with 5 kids, 5 different baby daddies bragging about how much foodstamps they get.

LMAO I KNOW 3 DIFFERENT WOMEN LIKE THAT RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!