What is your pet peeve.........................?

Options

Replies

• reka74
    reka74 Posts: 70
    Options
    when people chew with their mouths open
    people coughing and yawning without covering their mouth
    car turning just in front of me when nobody behind me
    car changing lanes with no any signal
    speeding people with no driver skills
    driving with phone in hand/texting
    parents of unruly kids in the restaurant who don't care
    loud people generally
    people never f#%@ shut up (especially in the gym)
    scammers on food stamps or any kind of assistance
    people who live here years and still don't speak english
    squirrels when chase my birds away.... LOL
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Clothes left on the floor and toothpaste left in the sink. grrrrrrrrrr
  • FORIANN
    FORIANN Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    One day I will get another dog.

I will name him Peeve.

Then I will have a pet Peeve.

I will come back to this thread and tell you all about it.

Stand by.
  • MLgarcia3
    MLgarcia3 Posts: 503
    Options
    Flakey people!!
    Annoying drunks.
    Bad grammar.
    AnDd aLsO wHen PeoPle tYpe liKee tHiss!
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    When people say muscle weighs more than fat. A freaking lb is a lb.

and

When people say....I'm eating less (under 1200) and exercising more (burning 500) and my scale won't move. YIKES!!! Drive me nuts.
  • TAMMYCLARK62
    TAMMYCLARK62 Posts: 102
    Options
    when I go for my walk the same time everyday and the same dog keeps coming after me.....I have 4 dogs ...so I wouldn't report them but the owner is always there and says "oh she won't hurt you"......ok why is her teeth an inch from my legs then....I even tried bringing treats for her......so please tie her up....I guess this is really a "Pet Peeve"
  • satanlovesyou
    Options
    -
  • bathsheba_c
    bathsheba_c Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    1. When people sing songs but get the lyrics wrong
    2. Flocks of girls in flip-flops holding up everyone because they've taken over the sidewalk and can't friggin' walk!
    3. Loud and/or drunk people
    4. When activists are inconsistent, especially if I agree with them
    5. People who gossip
    6. Haters
    7. When I'm listening to a song in a foreign language and suddenly there's some English to make it more "accessible"
  • duplicitous
    duplicitous Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Greedy people who live in your own home.
  • lifes_revenge
    lifes_revenge Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    when I go for my walk the same time everyday and the same dog keeps coming after me.....I have 4 dogs ...so I wouldn't report them but the owner is always there and says "oh she won't hurt you"......ok why is her teeth an inch from my legs then....I even tried bringing treats for her......so please tie her up....I guess this is really a "Pet Peeve"

haha i hate that too!! Its worse when I'm walking my dogs (one had a serious spine injury about a month ago so isnt allowed to get excitable) n I'm like yeh but what about my dogs?????
  • DAMNCHARLIE
    DAMNCHARLIE Posts: 569
    Options
    camal toe & moose knuckle (you saw how you looked before you left the house......why?)
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    People who post on Facebook their problems over and over and seek attention.
  • TaylorsGranddad
    TaylorsGranddad Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    When people can't put the roll of toilet paper on the roller right......it should come over the top towards you, not underneath.

I agree with you (apart from you wanting to put it the WRONG way round ;)) I seem to not only be the only one who replaces the roll at home BUT work too
  • Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    my kitchen breakfast bar being the dumping ground for everyones book bags, mail, etc!

Hell, I thought I was the only one who got annoyed by this!

I get so damned riled when there is no room to dish-up dinner, I thought I was going crazy LOL!
  • TaylorsGranddad
    Options
    I totally agree, Facebook was meant to be for people to catch up & then meet up NOT to hang your dirty washing out.
  • TaylorsGranddad
    Options
    Women with 5 kids, 5 different baby daddies bragging about how much foodstamps they get.

LMAO I KNOW 3 DIFFERENT WOMEN LIKE THAT RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im ashamed to admit it but sounds like most of the UK, well according to daytime TV anyway
  • AMHouse85
    AMHouse85 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Hand shakes. No one ever shakes hands anymore, and if they do they have a crap grip. Really? Shake hands like you mean it!! Gives a good impression.
  • TaylorsGranddad
    Options
    I'm with the spelling/grammar group. Lately I've seen in several different places the word "probably" spelled "prolly". :grumble: Really? I thought I was missing something so I looked it up in Websters, it's not a word.

Another pet peeve is rude people. There's no need for that. :noway:

By the way, just so you know, the toilet paper goes over the top! :happy:

I agree with hating people who are rude & grammar BUT your WRONG on the toilet paper, it has to go down the back IT'S THE LAW :laugh:
  • DalexD
    DalexD Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    When people cut in front of me when I'm walking and walk SO SLOWLY. Err, hello! I was walking here! :grumble:
  • DalexD
    DalexD Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I'm with the spelling/grammar group. Lately I've seen in several different places the word "probably" spelled "prolly". :grumble: Really? I thought I was missing something so I looked it up in Websters, it's not a word.

Another pet peeve is rude people. There's no need for that. :noway:

By the way, just so you know, the toilet paper goes over the top! :happy:

I agree with hating people who are rude & grammar BUT your WRONG on the toilet paper, it has to go down the back IT'S THE LAW :laugh:

*You're... :flowerforyou: