Where is he/she now?

Options

Replies

• da_sammit
    da_sammit Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    hes married with 3 kids.. i think there may be a fourth on the way. havent spoken to him or seen him in about 5 years
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    Being an idiot like he always was.. Got a girl pregnant right after me but she got rid of it and they broke up. As far as his facebook goes hes a complete man *kitten*.

I have been with my fiance for almost 3 years, we met just before I graduated high school. Does that count :smile:
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    We married had 2 kids and I gained weight, he cheated, we divorced, and now he is remarried to one of the many sluts he cheated on me with(they/she knew he was married with a pregnant wife)with another kid calling me at night trying to see what I'm doing switching jobs and avoiding child support. We've jenn divorced 3.5 years were together 9sh

I'm sorry to hear :(
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    My old boyfriend got in touch with me through Friends Reunited (back in the day) to tell me my now ex-husband had cheated on me with his then-girlfriend. He's bald, bitter, works in another country and thought it would be a good idea to name his kid Merlin. I'm better off without either of them
  • saustin201
    saustin201 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    He's married. I've met his wife. She's very nice and looks almost exactly like me. We were together for almost 4 years.
    2143661 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    He's a loser. Last time I saw him was about 2 years ago. I picked him up off the side of the road because he was walking in the rain and I felt bad for him. Took him to his house and said hi to his dad blah blah blah, he had to the nerve to try and hook up with me again. EWW no thanks.
  • SweetNaughtyLips
    SweetNaughtyLips Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I married my HS Boyfriend; we've been together for almost 17 years (married 15 years) and we have three beautiful daughters!

9821387.png
  • sherri85
    sherri85 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    My first serious relationship was after hs and he is well I guess he lives about 35 miles away from me but I havn't seen him in years. Still think of him alot though I guess I am the sentimental type because he was never much of a catch lol... He is fairly wealthy though that's the only thing he has going for him :tongue:
  • kimmyj74
    kimmyj74 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    My first boyfriend married the woman he cheated on me with. No kids. I also hear his health isn't the greatest anymore. It all comes around with Karma.
  • jad54
    jad54 Posts: 192
    Options
    She's married with no kids (yet). She lives in Silicon Valley as has some cake job with Google. We still keep in contact via facebook. Smart girl and I wish her nothing but the best.
  • futuremalestripper
    futuremalestripper Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Wait, so you people actually talked to the opposite sex in High School?
  • DJJW
    DJJW Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    facebook friends.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Lol. I don't remember their names.
  • specialkyc
    specialkyc Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    My HS boyfriend and I broke up because I thought I wanted a "bad boy". He was such a great guy though. He got married, had 3 children and became an OTR truck driver. He was killed in an accident about 7 or 8 years ago driving the semi. :cry:

His wife, who I didn't like in HS, and I are okay now, Facebook friends and actually talk on the phone from time to time. Strange, I know.
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I'm sure he's still being a loser somewhere.
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    He's living in Hilton Head with his longtime live-in girlfriend. I talked to him a couple of years ago and he sounded just like he did 25 years ago, the last time I talked to him. I hope life is treating him and his girlfriend well. He really was a very nice guy, but I also know that there is no way I could have been with him long term.
  • jankleberry
    jankleberry Posts: 508
    Options
    He lives with me and we have a daughter :) He moved away during school and I never saw/spoke to him for about 7 years. Then we met again in a club, were friends for a while and then got together :)
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    She has a few kids and is married, we're still friends on facebook \m/
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,695 Member
    Options
    She is still one of my good friends and we keep in touch once a month at the very least. She has 2 great kids, but unfortunately her marriage isn't what she thought it would be.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • livinginwoods
    livinginwoods Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I found out two weeks ago that he died of a heart attack at age 31.....a year ago. It broke my heart to hear that because we had a secret/complicated/wonderful thing. As much as I love my husband and would never give him up......I always thought that if anything, God forbid, happened to my husband, that my fist love and I would end up together in the end. We always had a connection. There was a time, almost 9 years ago, when I had to chose my current husband or Truman, my ex. I chose my current husband. I do not regret it. But I have been secretly grieving by myself over this and it is so hard. MY husband knows about Truman and that he passed. He just doesn't know how much it hurts. I think he would misunderstand my feelings.