Where is he/she now?

Options

Replies

• IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    as far as I know, he went to seminary and became a pastor, got married, etc. I have no clue beyond any of that. Never saw him again after the last break up. He was older....
  • Tiffaney82690
    Options
    I never had a boyfriend in HS but the boyfriend I had right after graduation I could care less about hah!
  • Vench
    Vench Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I finished high school after two years, so no boyfriends (wasn't much to pick from anyway). However, my preschool boyfriend and I are friends on Facebook and talk a few times a week. I still remind him how I broke up with him after a week because he farted.
  • lukeout007
    lukeout007 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    My long term girlfriend after high school is still in the area I think but I know nothing about her. Haven't talked to her in years.

The 2 "serious" relationships I had in high school are also a bit unknown to me. Last I knew the one that moved to another state while we were dating was married with kids...the other one is probably lying and manipulating her way into an abusive relationship. Couldn't care less though.

For the most part I hope they are all doing well. But I don't think on them too much...I'm happy with my wife and my family.
  • zeldalemons
    zeldalemons Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    probably out looking for little girls to seduce.
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Married to someone he claimed to dislike in HS. Every time his life seemed out of whack would track me down and throw mine out of whack till he figured out what he wanted. Never was me but apparently I am the dumb one that let him back in multiple times. This last time while on break from the mutual friend he said some very unkind very untrue things after using me for money. I informed him he is a far better memory than human being and he wasn't welcome to intrude on my life any more. I wish them the best I truly do.
  • femmi1120
    femmi1120 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I still talk to my 2 exes from HS. One's been with a girl he met in college for a while now. The other just recently got a gf. It's the first gf he's had since me (5 years ago) so I'm pretty relieved... I was beginning to think I'd scared him off of dating forever :tongue:

And I'm still with my 3rd HS boyfriend. I met him my jr. year and we've been together for over 4 years now :heart:
  • Amber50lbsDown
    Amber50lbsDown Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I married him at 18 he turned into an abusive ****ty person, left him at 22 when I found out i was pregnant, divorced him got custody of my daughter and never looked back.
    I have no idea where he is or what hes doing and dont ever want to find out.
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    i couldn't really care less where my rally girl is or how many kids she's got.
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    I know exactly where she is. I lead the authorities to the site in exchange for a plea deal.
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    We keep in touch on facebook. He's married with a baby now (as am I) and is now overseas serving in the navy.
  • jennifer52484
    jennifer52484 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I married my high school sweetheart almost three years ago. We first started seeing each other when we were 14! We are now 27/28.
  • FunkyGranolaTree
    FunkyGranolaTree Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    My High School sweetheart is married and has two kids. We are in regular contact because we ended things amicably and have become really really good friends. i am glad to still have him in my life.
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    We stopped talking when he and my best friend broke up. I haven't heard from him in ages. But my other friend and him had always been friends and I knew Mark was/thought himself in love with her (which is why best dumped him-he was a **** to her) and she recently called to tell me and and her husband just talked as she's no longer talking to Mark bc he's *too* into her and doesn't respect that she's married.
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    My HS GF of 3.5 years (dated until I was almost done university), got married last summer and just had her first child last week. She came to my wedding reception in 2005 and I went to hers in 2011. We are Face book friends, but don't see each other ofter (she lives in Texas, moved from east coast of Canada) but comes home every now and then and we have some of the same circle of friends.
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    The only HS boyfriend that I ever cared anything about is married and lives in Georgia. After we dated/broke up we eventually became very good friends - such good friends, in fact, that I went to his (first) wedding. I was sad when he moved because I knew I was losing a friend. He ended up getting divorced and remarried and we're FB friends now but don't really talk.
  • showtime11
    showtime11 Posts: 17
    Options
    Buried in the back yard.....ummm.....I mean I have no idea where she is.
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    Speaking of where is he now...
    fat-batman-kilmer.jpg
  • Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    I bumped into my first boyfriend last year when I went home for a wedding. I was shocked by how much he's aged & not well, this guy is just a couple of years older than me but looks 60!. Turns out he's had some very serious health problems, so bad he can't work. He's married with 2 grown kids and very happy, even with all his troubles. It was good to catch up with him after so many years.
  • brentrhodes
    brentrhodes Posts: 139
    Options
    I had three "serious" girlfriends in HS. One of them is in Germany, married with kids. One of them is in Texas, married with kids. The the third one lives in my town, married with kids. I saw her at the grocery store last week. We're all still friends in some capacity. Nothing weird or anything.