mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    Doesn't exist.. :/

^^^This. I didn't have a serious bf in hs. I was too cool for that :tongue:
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    Didn't have a boyfriend until I was 25.

The guys I had crushes on are still in my tiny little home town working at a grocery store. Glad that never worked out... Not that there's anything wrong with working at a grocery store, but at least get out of that stupid town!
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    I didn't have a boyfriend until college. Too busy with things like schoolwork, martial arts, marching band, and other nerdy things.

My first boyfriend, though, is back in my hometown, dating a nice girl, and traveling a lot. I still talk to his mom, because she's awesome.
  • 10acity
    10acity Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    My old boyfriend got in touch with me through Friends Reunited (back in the day) to tell me my now ex-husband had cheated on me with his then-girlfriend. He's bald, bitter, works in another country and thought it would be a good idea to name his kid Merlin. I'm better off without either of them

MERLIN! hahahah thanks for cracking me up.
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    hmm.. were were together when we were 17, lost my virginity to him..broke up after 6 months, he had a kid with some girl at 18..we got back together for 8 months.. i realized what kind of *kitten* has a kid with a chick then gets with an ex right after??

now he has 3 kids (all girls) with 3 women...pays no child support and has no visitation...living with some girl , no real job and says he's daddy to her 2 sons
  • Shawnjay75
    Shawnjay75 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    My fiance had a crush on me in highschool, I was completely unaware. We were friends throughout highschool and then after we graduated, about two years later, he got back in touch with me. We will be together four years next month and getting married in August :heart:

Simmular story...

This guy had a crush on me and we talked all the time but I never knew he liked me like that. I would talk to him about this other guy I liked (a HS basketball star). I did end up with a HS BF (not the guy who had a crush on me or the B-ball star) and that relationship was rocky...he cheated all the time, he's now married with kids and still lives in our hometown. I haven't seen him in years.
    Now back to the guy who had a crush on me...we remained cool after graduating however, I got pregnant by someone else and the guy with the crush was still my friend nothing more. Well anyway...the guy with the crush ended up moving away and we lost contact. I had my child and was with my child's father for 5 years before that too ended. A few years had went by and one day I was browsing MYSPACE...yes MySpace and saw the guy who had the crush and I sent him a friend request. We started talking about old times and he told me about the crush he had on me in HS...I still wasn't with it, I only wanted to be friends....we started hanging out....then dating....now MARRIED! He's such a great guy, I love him so much. We wed on 4-20-2012.
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    He is graduated from college, not sure what else, but I know from seeing him on mutual friends (still fb friends with his sisters) that he's still the lazy fat tard he was when I dated him, ha. Pretty sure he's single, while I'm happily in a committed relationship that has now lasted longer than his and mine did. :happy: And no, I don't keep in contact with him. He was controlling, manipulative, immature, rude, and close-minded.
  • dirtbikegirl5
    dirtbikegirl5 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    My high school boyfriend is probably in jail.
  • Jlfisch
    Jlfisch Posts: 27
    Options
    I use to be friends with my ex-girlfriends husband. I'm actually happy she married him. He was a good guy. I have absolutely no regrets leaving her and moving away. I don't think about her at all unless someone brings up a reunion. We are friends on Facebook but neither of us post very often and never just to each other, other than Happy Birthday.

I miss North Dakota...just not the cold. Damn was it cold!

Hello Fellow ND person! It's not always cold up here... LOL Only for 9 months out of the year :laugh:
  • 1_Happy_Camper
    Options
    Prison.
  • mollsred06
    mollsred06 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    mines working at quicktrip. lol
    (not that there is anything wrong with working at quicktrip....but thats literally all i know about him at this point.)
  • Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    dont know, I didnt have a high school boyfriend! My father was strict and didn't let me date until i graduated. I actually I had my first boyfriend when i was 21 and had moved out on my own. We dated for two yrs then he moved back to chicago.
  • JCDF
    JCDF Posts: 25
    Options
    Had two main Boyfriends over three years, and dated other boys sometimes too. But those two main ones... The first one is in a nursing home. The second one is dead. Don't know what he died of.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    I married my HS boyfriend. He now lives an hour away with his girlfriend. I see him weekly for our exchanges
  • LovingLisa2012
    LovingLisa2012 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    i didn't have a b/f in high school .. but my b/f i had when i turned 18, is 1 of my best-est friends ( he is much older and we are better as friends) and the ex b/f has never been married, no kids and is in his 50s now .. i married the man i met when i was 20 ..
  • picassoadagio
    picassoadagio Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    We're still friends. He went on to become a lawyer and now lives in Chicago and dating some girl.
  • Louise1247
    Louise1247 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    He is sitting next to me in the recliner watching swamp people. We are married and have 3 kids together!

Awwwww I got goosepimples ^_^
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    mine is married and she is a doctor :) We are Facebook friends but never really talk.
  • FitSuga
    FitSuga Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I married him :) Been together for 12 years this year.
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    Let's just say I dodged a bullet on that one.