Where is he/she now?

Options

Replies

• coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    Options
    I use to be friends with my ex-girlfriends husband. I'm actually happy she married him. He was a good guy. I have absolutely no regrets leaving her and moving away. I don't think about her at all unless someone brings up a reunion. We are friends on Facebook but neither of us post very often and never just to each other, other than Happy Birthday.

I miss North Dakota...just not the cold. Damn was it cold!
  • MelissaT81
    MelissaT81 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    My HS bf is now my ex husband. He now has a daughter and still isnt married. Havent heard from him in over a year and not really worried about it.
  • sandra80
    sandra80 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    well one of them is at work....making me money for my child support and alimony payments. never should have married that abusive jerk.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    my highschool boyfriend and I were legally banished from our families and friends when we were just teenagers. I ran away. He went into hiding. Ive spoken to him once. We can never face each other again. Just like the rest of my family.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    My high school boyfriend is married now and is a teacher in College Station, TX. We're actually still friends! He went to Texas A&M and I went to St. Edward's in Austin, so since we were only about 2 hours away from each other in college, we stayed in touch and hung out with mutual friends here and there during school. Never anything more than friends after graduating, since I kinda hated him for like a year (he cheated on me a month before the prom, and dumped me for the girl!)...but we both grew up :)

Never got back together or anything, but we're still friends. He's been happily married for at least 3 or 4 years I want to say, and that's about it! He's one of my loyal twitter followers these days lol
  • sharnellgreer
    Options
    My old boyfriend got in touch with me through Friends Reunited (back in the day) to tell me my now ex-husband had cheated on me with his then-girlfriend. He's bald, bitter, works in another country and thought it would be a good idea to name his kid Merlin. I'm better off without either of them
  • sharnellgreer
    Options
    i know thats right he sounds like a looser
  • SnookiBaby92
    Options
    Me and my first proper bf are best friends atm - for a year after we split we didnt talk, now we go out and party every weekend :)

Me & my ex-fiance - we are mates and are also living together (awkward sometimes but other times can be very nice )

xx
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    Mine was a horrible boy who forced me throw up everytime I ate because "he wanted a trophy girl, not a pig". He was abusive and cruel and is now married to a woman who is well over 250 lbs and he has her by at least 50. Is it wrong that I get a lot of satisfaction out of this?
  • HURLEYX3RO
    HURLEYX3RO Posts: 269
    Options
    Well my HS Sweetheart is currently at work, Ill see him at 5p today.

We are married and I love him very much! :wink: :love:

The bf before him, is now with one of my old friends (he dropped out his sophomore year then got her preg her senior year) and they live in an RV Camper Trailer in her parents backyard and have 2 kids.

Glad I didnt go that route. :laugh:
  • JediMaster_intraining
    JediMaster_intraining Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Been together since freshman year of high school and now we're almost done with college. We live together now and are going to get married after he finishes up his degree. :happy: He's my first love! I couldn't be happier. :smokin:
  • HotCuppaJo
    HotCuppaJo Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I dated a guy, Tom, for almost 2 years... We broke up our Junior year, and he dated and married some girl that was a year younger than us. I married a few years later. Then, I heard HE got divorced....but I wasn't free, of course. However, THEN, a few years later, I got divorced....but he was already in another relationship. LOL. (This relationship REALLY wasn't meant to be!! As much as his mother and I WANTED it to!! ;)

Anywho, his mom and I still keep in touch, and I'm friends w/ all of his family on Facebook. Gotta love H.S. romances!!
  • k_sharp
    k_sharp Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Agh... Well my hs bf and I were together on and off for almost four years. I joined the navy and left a couple months after graduation. I wanted him to move with me and get married but he couldn't leave his family he was 22 still living at home... Long distance didn't last very long and we decided to split up before we ended up hating each other. Well I met my husband and we got married all within a year of my ex and I splitting. Ive beenarried over six years now and recently talked to a mutual friend who said my ex is still a jerk to the girls he dates and that he's never gotten over me... He's almost 30 now I really hope that he grows up and starts a family of his own someday!
  • jenniet04
    jenniet04 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Married him and we have 4 boys. Can't wait for his 20 year reunion next year (he's a year older), I'm going to look AWESOME! Now if I could just get him to drop 40 lbs before then. He's not as motivated as I am.
  • luckyk26
    luckyk26 Posts: 12
    Options
    Funny that this question came up. He texted me out of the blue last Sunday night after almost 10 years (yes I’ve had the same number for that long). Asked if I was looking for sex (great guy huh?) Quick looked him up on facebook and he’s married – what a dbag. I’ve been married, had a daughter and divorced since him. Hmmm...I don’t remember him being like that 10 years ago. Oh well - I guess people really do change lol
  • Drawberry
    Drawberry Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    NO where, I didn't have a significant other in High School. Thank the nines. I was pretty much turned off from dating until I met Boyfriend-we have been living together for over a year and have been looking at engagement rings.

I was always the sort of person who never had an interesting in 'dating around' and I consider myself a 1 guy kinda girl. Not for any sort of moral or religious reasons, I just never had the desire to be with multiple people (and I don't mean this in a sexual sense either).Dating, or hooking up, wasn't ever something I was into /shrug/ I had always been perfectly happy being single.
  • kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    I never had a High School sweetheart, because her parents moved away before she started, but we were sort of sweethearts when we were about 9 or 10 - then her folks went out to California for 6 months that turned into a year and a half and then when they returned they were only back about 6 months before they moved to Yorkshire. I was :brokenheart:

Of course then I hit puberty and realised that girls were fun friends, but I'd never want to marry one :laugh:
  • byrnet18
    byrnet18 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    He's standing in the kitchen. Been together since we were 16, and we'll have our 3rd wedding anniversary at the end of this month :)
  • Sunscreenandsweat
    Sunscreenandsweat Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I'm only 21 but my first serious boyfriend is engaged and has a daughter. The last time we talked didn't go to well his fiance was paranoid about him talking to me and the other guy I dated in high school is working and totally single.
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    My HS Sweetheart just got married a few months back. I'm happy for her. We stayed in touch over the years as friends.