Being called " fat" by another " fatty"

Options
Bumdrahp
Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
Has anyone ever been called a fat chick by another large woman? So, I have fallen victim to the " Us fat chicks" and the " two fat girls" comments, said by another large woman( or women). I know I am big..but, I don't care what size you are.. I don't want to be called fat by another person..Maybe i'm just a sensitive baby? But, it bothers me a little!! I know they don't mean it in a malicious way AT ALL.. but, it just ain't cute! ( Now please don't come verbally abuse me!!) :flowerforyou:

Replies

• AlicynH
    AlicynH Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I've never been called fat by another fat chick but I had a room mate that was always skinny and would make comments here and there. This was about 15 years ago. I ran into her a couple of weeks ago and she is now bigger than I am. I may burn in Hell for saying this but "NANNY, NANNY NANNY"!!! :laugh:
  • Bumdrahp
    Options
    I've never been called fat by another fat chick but I had a room mate that was always skinny and would make comments here and there. This was about 15 years ago. I ran into her a couple of weeks ago and she is now bigger than I am. I may burn in Hell for saying this but "NANNY, NANNY NANNY"!!! :laugh:

KARMA!!! Lmao You wont burn in hell.. she got hit the the karma bus!
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Maybe you both should stop calling other women fat since it apparently bothers you so much when they do it to you.
  • jazzie2421
    jazzie2421 Posts: 45
    Options
    Has anyone ever been called a fat chick by another large woman? So, I have fallen victim to the " Us fat chicks" and the " two fat girls" comments, said by another large woman( or women). I know I am big..but, I don't care what size you are.. I don't want to be called fat by another person..Maybe i'm just a sensitive baby? But, it bothers me a little!! I know they don't mean it in a malicious way AT ALL.. but, it just ain't cute! ( Now please don't come verbally abuse me!!) :flowerforyou:

My fiance's nephew had the nerve to say something the other day and I shot daggers. I wish real ones could've come out of my eyes! But my girlfriend and I will sometimes joke about it, but we are the same size and have been friends for over 20 years. She can say that. Nobody else can.
  • LovelyLifter
    LovelyLifter Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Maybe you both should stop calling other women fat since it apparently bothers you so much when they do it to you.

^^^^ this
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options

Why do you have to be all sensible and stuff?
  • Bumdrahp
    Options

do the quotations mean nothing?! i am not calling ANYONE fat.. I said larger woman... Im a large woman.. thats fine.. but I dont go around saying " us fat chicks".. I'm not mean spirited by any means..
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Someone called me a "gordita" about a year ago. I almost swung a bat in the general direction of her face until I realized what she meant.

I know she didn't mean it in a negative way. "Gordita" is often used by people in Miami to affectionately refer to a girl who is chubby but very pretty, but I just kept thinking about the taco bell gorditas.

pdp_gordita_supreme.jpg
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    Someone called me a "gordita" about a year ago. I almost swung a bat in the general direction of her face until I realized what she meant.

I know she didn't mean it in a negative way. "Gordita" is often used by people in Miami to affectionately refer to a girl who is chubby but very pretty, but I just kept thinking about the taco bell gorditas.

pdp_gordita_supreme.jpg

now I'm hungry
  • Shock_Wave
    Shock_Wave Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options

pdp_gordita_supreme.jpg
    LMAO!!
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options

pdp_gordita_supreme.jpg

now I'm hungry

HMPFf!

ME 2!
  • Bumdrahp
    Options
    yeah, I'm Puerto Rican so, all my life I heard " gordita".. Kind of grew up not likeing it though lol.
  • jfl613
    jfl613 Posts: 71
    Options

KARMA!!! Lmao You wont burn in hell.. she got hit the the karma bus!
    AMEN!
  • jen88ve
    jen88ve Posts: 153
    Options
    My friend made the comment, "we're going to be the biggest ones in swim suits out of our friends!" I told her she can direct her negative comments towards herself because I look fly in my swim suit! HAHAHA! :laugh:
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options

pdp_gordita_supreme.jpg

now I'm hungry

Now I have the commercial replaying in my head. GOR-DI-TA!! GOR-DI-TA!!

taco_bell_dog_che.jpg
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    yeah, I'm Puerto Rican so, all my life I heard " gordita".. Kind of grew up not likeing it though lol.

Yeah, I was like, "WHAAAT! I don't look like a giant taco!" yeah... I'm slow...
  • docktorfokse
    docktorfokse Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    But THEN what would they complain about on the internet?
  • Bumdrahp
    Options
    But THEN what would they complain about on the internet?

You guys don;t have to be jerks.. i'm not being malicious.. i dont go around bashing people all day long. I dont sit here complaining all day long.
  • Bumdrahp
    Options
    Just for the record I am NOT calling anyone fat. I'm not the bullying type so, sorry for the misunderstanding.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    LOL @ the gordita!

OP I know you're just ranting, but unless someone means a comment as an insult, don't take it that way. People make observations and blurt things out without understanding the implications of their word choices all the time. Its impossible to know what will be insulting to another person. You happen to be okay with "larger woman" but not fat to describe the same exact thing. Someone else in the world might have life experiences to make "larger woman" an insulting phrase. The gordita comment is a perfect example of this- people with different cultures an non-native english speakers may have totally different interpretations of words. Its never, ever going to change no matter how much it annoys you.