whoever gave this quiche recipe i LOVE you!

Options

Replies

• kathybro75
    kathybro75 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Bumps and thanks
  • GymAnJuice
    GymAnJuice Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    sounds good
  • TerrificT
    TerrificT Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    bump

Awesome! I've been looking for something healthy and filling in the mornings. This is perfect! : )
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    bump
  • amycayman
    amycayman Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I made this with low fat riccota cheese instead of cottage cheese, it was awesome!

Can't have cottage cheese due to sodium issues! Tatsed fab, and I m NOT a fan of eggs!
  • flutternfly
    flutternfly Posts: 123
    Options
    Hi, I made these but put them into muffin tins (it made 8) it was a bit fiddly because you had to spoon the mixture in but made really handy grab & go snacks.
    Slimming world also did a variation - cook a pack of batchelors chicken & mushroom pasta & sauce (just with water, no milk), mix with cottage cheese & eggs, seasoning & herbs, put in a Pyrex dish & bake.....it was huge & very tasty, I haven't got time at the moment to work out calories, I'll try to make the time later :-)

I've made egg cups before and froze them for breakfast. This sounds yummy with more protein.
  • Kppr59
    Kppr59 Posts: 12
    Options
    Thanks, I'm putting this on the list of things to try.
  • hdneicy
    hdneicy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    sounds interesting
  • lmhubbard
    lmhubbard Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • couldbeme
    couldbeme Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: may try this no pastry , i would put ham and toms in dont like mushies x
  • couldbeme
    couldbeme Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    how do u bump up x:glasses:
  • leahalissa
    leahalissa Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Definitely trying this!
  • mgoetsch1982
    mgoetsch1982 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    This sounds so yummy....might make it Friday morning when I am off from work for breakfast with my girls....
  • kkydd2
    kkydd2 Posts: 4
    Options
    Bump
  • charris5313
    charris5313 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I made this tonight for the first time. It's awesome! I added onions, yellow peppers and chopped spinach. Mixed it all up and baked in a pie plate (no pastry) at 350 F for 25 minutes. I paired it with a spinach salad with strawberries. This may be my new favorite meal!
  • dqg819
    dqg819 Posts: 7
    Options
    Bump
  • becsel
    becsel Posts: 16
    Options
    bump
  • ctflute
    ctflute Posts: 22
    Options
    Bump.

I already bought the ingredients for this and plan to quickly saute onion, peppers and spinach and cook in a pie plate. I'll see how many servings each one would realistically be and post the calorie count tomorrow.
  • jwillie76
    jwillie76 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    bump
  • schustc
    schustc Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Bump!