Why would someone want to do this to there body....

Options

Replies

• pullipgirl
    pullipgirl Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    wow this is so sad I wonder if she is trying to fill some sort of emotional void within her with food
  • angieleighbyrd
    angieleighbyrd Posts: 989 Member
    Options
    30,000 CALORIES A DAY?

How on earth?
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Has anyone seen the movie "Feed"? I was bored and it was on Netflix...when I read this article, that movie comes to mind.
  • Drawberry
    Drawberry Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    The comments about her getting married while other people are single are so completely unnecessary it's not even funny anymore.

This woman has since ended her marriage and begun to lose weight. She spoke to the press about how she got into the extreme eating as part of a fetish website where men paid to view her eating via webcam, she became so engrossed with the attention she was getting from people who only liked her for their own sexual fetishes that she just couldn't let that attention go. She left her husband because he encouraged her to eat and took it to a sexual fetish level of wanting to keep her large. He didn't want what was best for her, he wanted to fulfill a sexual desire. The woman has since broken ties with all of this negative influence and is on her way to slowly losing weight and loving herself without the influence of people who view her as a fetishism object to hold her back.
  • hanna1210
    hanna1210 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    But I saw her on a talk show and it made me hate her.
    I hated her attitude and she just seemed like an overall ****ty person.
    She acted as if everyone else was the ones with a problem.

This. I've seen interviews with her, even the one on Dr. Oz. When I see someone incredibly overweight or underweight, my heart hurts a little. The battle they wage on a daily basis in their own minds is sheer torture. However, she is blatantly aiming to be unhealthy and shaming other people who want to see her healthy (which she claims she is with a doctor's note) and living a long life.

I just feel bad for her family.
  • Sharyn913
    Sharyn913 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Her ring size is probably equivalent to my waist size!
  • Lose_It_Leo
    Lose_It_Leo Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    wow...this girl is getting married and i'm still single? holy cow.

there is someone for everyone..
  • BrionyTallis
    BrionyTallis Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    yep it's sad but you can't help someone who doesn't want help
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    The comments about her getting married while other people are single are so completely unnecessary it's not even funny anymore.

This woman has since ended her marriage and begun to lose weight. She spoke to the press about how she got into the extreme eating as part of a fetish website where men paid to view her eating via webcam, she became so engrossed with the attention she was getting from people who only liked her for their own sexual fetishes that she just couldn't let that attention go. She left her husband because he encouraged her to eat and took it to a sexual fetish level of wanting to keep her large. He didn't want what was best for her, he wanted to fulfill a sexual desire. The woman has since broken ties with all of this negative influence and is on her way to slowly losing weight and loving herself without the influence of people who view her as a fetishism object to hold her back.
    She's done all this since this article was published 2 days ago? Did I miss something, or are you referring to another person?
  • hillm12345
    hillm12345 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    "Eman is currently on a quest to become the fattest woman ever, beating the 1200 pound mark once held by Rosalie Bradford, who died in 2006"

hmmm.. death.. possibly a side effect of weighing over half a ton...
  • WhittRak
    WhittRak Posts: 572 Member
    Options

WOW!! She could be a nice person? How amazing....
    i stand by my previous statement.

As do I.
  • Marig0ld
    Marig0ld Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    What kind of job does she have that she can afford to eat that way and have health insurance and pay all her bills? Or is she living off of some sort of welfare system where the people are paying for it?

I was actually thinking the same thing. A lot of extremely overweight people (not all)! are on some sort of disability/welfare system. I mean, think about it, she can barely walk, do you think she gets up and goes to work every day? Doubt it. There was another woman aiming to be the world's fattest who made money having men watch her eat on the internet, which I believe is how she met her partner. It's a fetish for some men. I suspect her fiance is probably supporting her financially. I mean, 30,000 calories a day? Could you imagine tracking that on MFP and seeing -28,000 in the ticker? I wonder if the numbers even go up that high :frown:
  • iron_jj
    iron_jj Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Thats.. :noway: 30,000 calories, what the!
  • galaxyhearts
    galaxyhearts Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    2 Words.. death wish.
  • bwmiller1
    bwmiller1 Posts: 98
    Options
    whatever. she got the attention. great. good luck to her. brutal.
  • WhittRak
    WhittRak Posts: 572 Member
    Options

WOW!! She could be a nice person? How amazing....
    i stand by my previous statement.

As do I. Enjoy single life :drinker:
  • PhillyTD
    PhillyTD Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I saw a salad on the table in the first pic so that...
  • cherrybomb_77
    cherrybomb_77 Posts: 411 Member
    Options

I am sincerely glad to hear this!
  • hanna1210
    hanna1210 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    What kind of job does she have that she can afford to eat that way and have health insurance and pay all her bills? Or is she living off of some sort of welfare system where the people are paying for it?

I was actually thinking the same thing. A lot of extremely overweight people (not all)! are on some sort of disability/welfare system. I mean, think about it, she can barely walk, do you think she gets up and goes to work every day? Doubt it. There was another woman aiming to be the world's fattest who made money having men watch her eat on the internet, which I believe is how she met her partner. It's a fetish for some men. I suspect her fiance is probably supporting her financially. I mean, 30,000 calories a day? Could you imagine tracking that on MFP and seeing -28,000 in the ticker? I wonder if the numbers even go up that high :frown:

Pretty sure they are the same woman.
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I started off feeling very bad for her and worried it was a health issue that led to her severe obesity... until I read the sentence that she was on a quest to become the world's heaviest woman. Then I lost all sympathy AND all respect for her. Why do that to yourself and your soon to be husband? All the extra daily work, difficulties in moving around, etc., and the high likelihood she will die at a very early age. How truely sad.

I don't feel sorry for him. He's encouraging and condoning it. He doesn't care that he's killing her. But she doesn't care either. So whatever makes them happy.