Dumbest Fight You Ever Had With Significant Other

Options
12346»

Replies

• deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    He threw my shoes at me telling me to get out and instead of hitting me with the shoes he hit the window and it broke... We both stood there stunned and then reluctantly we started cleaning up all the glass....lol

o_o

Not loling

yep, me too a little too over the top

If it could brake a window what if it HAD hit you?
  • datguy2011
    datguy2011 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I fought over a playstation once... she left... I still have a ps3... best desc. ever :)
  • ChristineDiet
    ChristineDiet Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Some of these are hilarious! Thanks.

Ok me and my partner have argued over squeezing of toothpaste tubes.

We have also argued about him buying full fat mayonnaise - WTF am I supposed to do with that! lol

And the classic - we argued and nearly split (this was a while back) because we had both gone to the shops and bought milk - it boiled down to the fact that the communication in our relationship sucked! haha. Now if we both buy milk - it's great, cos then were not going to run out soon! Crazy!

x
  • traceyjayne64
    traceyjayne64 Posts: 262
    Options
    Me and my husband, on the rare times that we argue, usually do it when we're really hungry (LOL). We both get super cranky and irritable so if we decide we need to eat out, we end up yelling at each other like 'I DONT WANT TO GO THERE' or eating in, 'NO I DONT WANT THAT'. It's dumb. So dumb.

Haha, my hubby is exactly the same, i have to keep him fed lol. If i want to go shopping i make sure hes eaten well first etc :smile:
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Bagel bites....I am not proud. :huh:
  • datguy2011
    datguy2011 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Dont eat my pepperoni on the bagel bites!