Weigh less after pooping?

Options

Replies

• chicochinero
    Options
    You must be passing alot of gas throughout the week between poops!!
  • cowgirlashlee
    cowgirlashlee Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your 3lb poop baby! I always weigh more after I poop.

You and me both! lol
  • Mads1997
    Mads1997 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Almost sprayed my computer screen with tea. What a laugh :laugh:
  • JadeRabbit08
    JadeRabbit08 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your 3lb poop baby! I always weigh more after I poop.

Your poop must be helium filled. Stop eating all those balloons.
  • mncodergal
    mncodergal Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    1109MoreCrap--1.jpg

this is hysterical! thanks for my morning laugh.
  • jkleon86
    jkleon86 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    your scales must really aggravate the crap out of you.:wink:
  • jkleon86
    jkleon86 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    So according to my scale....I weigh 3 lbs less after pooping! Is this right?!
    I hope you had your plunger handy:happy:
  • KansasRain
    KansasRain Posts: 65
    Options
    i weigh my self like 20 times a day, i LOVE to see how my body changes, it helps me track my weight loss better. i too have poop problems. i got every 3 days or so and its usually for 2 days im running to the bathroom. my poops usually weigh about 1-2 pounds, i have checked this after every poop, but its not just poop is your urine as well. so yes it is normal to weigh less after using the bathroom when peeing OR pooping. why else do you think they say to weigh yourself AFTER you pee in the mornings? your body is ejecting your digested good which is obviously going to change your weight. its like taking off all your clothes.
  • toxicmikki
    toxicmikki Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    This is hilarious! Nothing like a good laugh to start your day! :laugh:

Can anyone say plunger please!!!
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Just read the follow up replies since last night. OMG, still LOLing at this thread.

Of course I hope nothing is medically wrong and that she is not in major danger -- of course. But this thread is funny ...

I have come to notice this site, MFP, that we really do band together and become a community that doesn't seem phased by the TMI moments.
  • Christina1007
    Christina1007 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    :)) Great question!! Made me laugh out loud! Cheers!!!:happy:
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Um...having a bowel movement once a week is NOT healthy. I can just imagine all of the toxins that are sitting in your intestines/bowels, just waiting to make you sick! Ugh! Sounds like you need a good colon cleanse. And a new GI doc.
  • JoeD1968
    JoeD1968 Posts: 167
    Options
    That's a good name for a 3 lb poop baby...... Plunger
  • cleavagefurrow
    cleavagefurrow Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    It makes sense that you'd weigh less after pooping since the poo would weigh something and it was inside you, and now it's not.

This thread is just way too funny. But since we're on the topic of poo, I just pooed and now I feel so much better.
  • specialkyc
    specialkyc Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I only go about 2-3 times per week, but when I do there's quite a bit so it doesn't surprise me that you had a 3lb bowel movement. You really should incorporate more green veggies and fruits into your diet on a regular basis, though. It will definitely help. Hope you are able to find something to resolve this issue because it can be a pretty serious problem.
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    My personal best is 5lbs.
  • ebonijo2
    ebonijo2 Posts: 73
    Options
    You should be going like everyday or Mayb you need more fiber in your diet or you should try a clonic. that would clean you out and im pretty sure you will weigh less afterwards
  • dlwyatt82
    dlwyatt82 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    Unless you have some sort of weird anti-gravity colon, then yes, you weight less after pooping. :laugh:
  • Shollin243
    Shollin243 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I have bowel movements about 3-4 times a week and yet they are still large. I save them for when I'm at work or at Walmart because they have more powerful toilets.
  • sandylion
    sandylion Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I have pooping issues too! For me it's a lot of nerves. When I am stressed, my colon just. stops. Ugh, it's horrible! My record is 4.5lbs. There was a mercy flush involved. I take fibre supplements, and eat a tonne of fruits and veg and whole grains most days. Nothing helps.