Weigh less after pooping?

Options

Replies

• hadesflame
    hadesflame Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Best topic ever :laugh:

But definitely drink more water and try Activia. It totally worked for me.
  • Bob314159
    Bob314159 Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    .. I'll float this one past them and see if they can come up with some solution.

Interesting choice of words
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
    This is my favorite forum topic today.
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    I just read through this entire thread. Ok, a serious moment ... Once a week??? I'd find a new Doctor.

A kinda sorta serious question with a little humor to it ... How does your *kitten* not hurt? LMAO

3 pounds??!!

O-M-G

*laughing* people weigh pre and post poop? :laugh:
  • TasTam
    TasTam Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    According to my nutritionist you can actually lose up to 5 pounds after pooping....lol weird but whatever..

Oh my gosh, that is definitely someone full of *kitten*!! My cousin says she only goes once every 3-4 days and she swears she loses 3-5 lbs everytime. My doctor said it is completely normal to go 3 times a day or only once every 2-3 days and that is still normal. A poop only once a week is probably not very healthy. Don't you feel backed up? Isn't it hard to sit down?
  • Bumdrahp
    Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    She gave birth to a 3 lb butt baby. Has her mothers hair.
  • alli_baba
    alli_baba Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    well the first time i went 10 days without pooping and ended up in the hospital, they did x-rays and a CATSCAN and couldn't even give me and enema because I was so backed up........... so I had to drink 2 gallons of this nasty laxative and **** for hours :( ever since then I haven't pooped normally and the doctor says he has no idea what it could be, just that my colon isn't functioning correctly

OMG -- I bet that 2 gallon laxative was "GoLytely", right? My dad had to take that and it was a nightmare for him (he almost went to the emergency room because of that stuff). However, it turned out to be a major part of the cure for his chronic constipation. His doctor prescribed one round of GoLytely followed up by a daily dose of Miralax and Metamucil.

He's been doing his "M&M" regimen for over a year and has been perfectly regular since (for the first time in over 30 years).

He has also decided to name his next boat, GoLytely :-)
  • Gohomebay
    Gohomebay Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Do your friends know about this....what happens if you are out and you feel the contractions? !-!-!
  • Dan112358
    Dan112358 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I eat while pooping. It's kind of like eating back your exercise calories.

LMAO!!!!!

5 minutes later and I am still laughing at this one. :laugh:

Poo jokes. That's why I'm here.
  • TasTam
    TasTam Posts: 84 Member
    Options

*laughing* people weigh pre and post poop? :laugh:

I know!!! Aren't humans a curious weird lot?
  • Lea_8D
    Lea_8D Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I don't know. It's probably something that can be computed somehow if you knew all the formulas. But I only got as far as Calc II. I know a couple of applied math PhD's.. I'll float this one past them and see if they can come up with some solution.

Maybe they can work it out with pencil and paper. ba-da-bing.
  • Mcctin65
    Mcctin65 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    I'm just really glad to know I'm not the only one who weighs AFTER I poo.
    Whenever I haven't gone for a day or two I take The Ultimate Cleanse vitamins. Usually taking them just one day helps and I'm not crying and moaning when I finally go.
  • Mcctin65
    Mcctin65 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    ...I always weigh more after I poop.

OMG!!!! REVERSE POOPER!!!!!
    hahahahahahhaa!! Almost pooped myself laughing!
  • tasiamere
    tasiamere Posts: 233
    Options
    Also...maybe you should try some Activia yogurt...isn't that stuff suppose to regulate that kinda thing? lol

definitely LOLing but I am in the same boat:blushing: Twice a week max. Never had a 3lb turd though...I'd probly pass out. Not a good way to be found by 9-1-1
  • browneyez27
    browneyez27 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    i started taking metamucil (sugar free pink lemonade) daily ...pretty much does this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mfyik3pIUBk

works like a charm ;)
  • Bumdrahp
    Options
    Also...maybe you should try some Activia yogurt...isn't that stuff suppose to regulate that kinda thing? lol

definitely LOLing but I am in the same boat:blushing: Twice a week max. Never had a 3lb turd though...I'd probly pass out. Not a good way to be found by 9-1-1

ROTF!!!!! I almost pooped myself!
  • cadency
    cadency Posts: 51
    Options

She's serious, though! Too much straining can make you vagal down... which causes a drop in heart rate and you can pass out or go into arrest!
  • ariant23
    ariant23 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    My friend's dad is a (now retired) gastroenterologist. his personalized plate was "go lightly" (however it was he spelled it)
    :laugh:
    This is also my favorite topic of the day. along w/ the weightloss BS topic
    well the first time i went 10 days without pooping and ended up in the hospital, they did x-rays and a CATSCAN and couldn't even give me and enema because I was so backed up........... so I had to drink 2 gallons of this nasty laxative and **** for hours :( ever since then I haven't pooped normally and the doctor says he has no idea what it could be, just that my colon isn't functioning correctly

OMG -- I bet that 2 gallon laxative was "GoLytely", right? My dad had to take that and it was a nightmare for him (he almost went to the emergency room because of that stuff). However, it turned out to be a major part of the cure for his chronic constipation. His doctor prescribed one round of GoLytely followed up by a daily dose of Miralax and Metamucil.

He's been doing his "M&M" regimen for over a year and has been perfectly regular since (for the first time in over 30 years).

He has also decided to name his next boat, GoLytely :-)
  • juliesummers
    juliesummers Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    My mom has the same problem and doctors can't figure out a cause. Sometimes she doesn't go for over a week. The other day she found that McDonald's coffee clears her out awesomely, so she's been drinking that a lot more in the mornings!

I swear I remember reading somewhere that coffee is a mild laxative. Not sure if that's correct, though.

In moderation, for people who almost never drink it.
    For me, it's the exact opposite. In fact, if I drink it, I can 100% guarantee you that on days I drink it, it will dehydrate me and I won't go.
  • Bumdrahp
    Options

She's serious, though! Too much straining can make you vagal down... which causes a drop in heart rate and you can pass out or go into arrest!

holy crap. death by dukey.