Weigh less after pooping?

Options

Replies

• microwoman999
    microwoman999 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Haha. This is what I needed to read. I really needed a good laugh. Keep it coming!

She can't. She needs another week to develop another 3lb bomb. Haven't you been reading the thread?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:laugh:
  • mes1119
    mes1119 Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    1109MoreCrap--1.jpg

best episode ever.

do you happen to know how many courics it was? it only counts that way.
  • Salasel
    Salasel Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I typically go 2x a day once in the morning and once after a get home from work. In the morning is not out of the question for me to be around 1 to 2 pounds lighter after using the restroom. Everyones body is different and if you have resently raised your physical activity leval its not out of the question that your bowel movments have been altered by precived physical stress. How much water do you drink?

Good luck and remember it all works out in the end :smile:
  • microwoman999
    Options
    Grab your poop and put it on the scale :P

Now that's just gross. Grabbing poop. I poop directly on the scale.

oh good idea

You could make a game out of it with targets and stuff.

They do have catchers that just sit over your toilet! That would be much easier than touching it :flowerforyou:
    But where's the challenge?

I don't know about you but I think the challenge was getting it out! LMAO!:laugh:
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Haha. This is what I needed to read. I really needed a good laugh. Keep it coming!

She can't. She needs another week to develop another 3lb bomb. Haven't you been reading the thread?
    Can anyone say 'sploosh'?
  • mbajrami
    mbajrami Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    My mom has the same problem and doctors can't figure out a cause. Sometimes she doesn't go for over a week. The other day she found that McDonald's coffee clears her out awesomely, so she's been drinking that a lot more in the mornings!

I used to go 2-3 times a day...now that I have cleaned up my diet, I'm lucky to go once a day. :-( My fiber intake is awesome too.
  • Feed_the_Bears
    Feed_the_Bears Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I don't know. It's probably something that can be computed somehow if you knew all the formulas. But I only got as far as Calc II. I know a couple of applied math PhD's.. I'll float this one past them and see if they can come up with some solution.

Lol... "float"
  • Purplebfly333
    Purplebfly333 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I had that same problem, and my doctor told me to drink alot of water. I did, and it works. I poop everyday, and sometimes twice a day now.
  • george29223
    george29223 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    you poop three pound turds??? do you hear a whistling sound when you walk by a fan naked?
  • pat6250
    pat6250 Posts: 90
    Options
    Holy crap! Down 3 pounds AFTER A POOP! I only lost that much after a day or two of raging flu! And I sometimes get backed up and then when I go, I pass a pile that would make an elephant proud! But seriously, you need to eat more fruits and vegetables, you might not see a difference for about a month, a few days won't help if you quit then. Also, you might need probiotics in your intestine, either from yogurt or probiotic pills. You will need to take that regularly, too. I notice you take miralax in the morning. I read the ingredients and would not take that every day, especially if you are backed up for a week even when taking it. Are the grains you eat whole? And do you drink plenty of water to allow those whole grain to bulk up and move on down? You probably need to do all of the above on a regular basis to get regular.
  • africaa
    africaa Posts: 228
    Options
    According to my nutritionist you can actually lose up to 5 pounds after pooping....lol weird but whatever..
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    you poop three pound turds??? do you hear a whistling sound when you walk by a fan naked?
    :laugh:
  • microwoman999
    Options
    Holy crap! Down 3 pounds AFTER A POOP! I only lost that much after a day or two of raging flu! And I sometimes get backed up and then when I go, I pass a pile that would make an elephant proud!

Now that is FUNNY! If the elephant is proud it won't run you over! :laugh:
  • bigdon2823
    bigdon2823 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Wow ! A triple pounder ! Dr. Oz would be very impressed, as am I.
  • AzhureSnow
    AzhureSnow Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I snort-laughed like, 5 times through this entire thread... you guys are nuts...
    But, in all seriousness, OP...

You need to be drinking a LOT more water - it helps move things along a litle better. Also, you don't eat nearly enough fruits and vegetables. Eating a lot more naturally occuring fiber (such as leafy vegetables and whatnot) will really help more than any fiber supplement will!

After I had surgery and was on narcotics for several weeks, I took Smooth Move tea and it helped within 12 hours.

Seriously, though - cut out the processed stuff, like the pre-frozen biscuit sandwich, and add some raw fruits and vegetables to your diet. Some "healthy fats" can also help lubricate the system, or so I hear. Add a salad to your diet once a day, and I think you'll see some difference. You're definitely not getting enough as it is. Water + vegetables are nature's way of keeping us regular, and it looks like you're in deficit on both of them.

I speak from experience - I'm still on painkillers and those are renowned for stopping things up, but I drink around 80-100 ounces of water a day and eat a ton of steemed vegetables and stuff. I am once-a-day regular and my body doesn't feel bloated or sluggish like it used to. I also recommend adding a serving of live-culture yogurt once a day. If you don't like the taste, mix it in with some fruit and milk for a smoothie.

Oh, and avoid heavy dairy products like cheese and whole milk - those tend to have a pipe-clogging effect.
  • alapoint89
    alapoint89 Posts: 632
    Options
    wow uhmm :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • rubysphoto
    rubysphoto Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I eat while pooping. It's kind of like eating back your exercise calories.

LMAO!!!!!

5 minutes later and I am still laughing at this one. :laugh:
  • Lea_8D
    Lea_8D Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    ... German poop shelf toilets ...

Wait, what?
  • cherrybomb_77
    cherrybomb_77 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    My mom has the same problem and doctors can't figure out a cause. Sometimes she doesn't go for over a week. The other day she found that McDonald's coffee clears her out awesomely, so she's been drinking that a lot more in the mornings!

I swear I remember reading somewhere that coffee is a mild laxative. Not sure if that's correct, though.
  • Bumdrahp
    Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I weighed myself before and after last week, same thing! 3 lb weight loss.. I was shocked and thought the scale was lying!! How could here be that much turd up in it?