A bit about Dr. Oz.

Options
12345679»

Replies

• missprincessjenny
    missprincessjenny Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    If there was a magic pill or potion nobody would be overweight and somebody would be extremely filthy rich.
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    U guys r jus jalous tat hes on tv and has muney

Okay, on a serious note I was at Nutrition Depo getting some BCAAs and this fairly large woman comes in and starts talking down to the associate stating that "It's absolutely ridiculous that you don't have raspberry ketone!".

-_-

In a way I feel bad for those that are always looking for a quick fix i.e."SafSlim, Raspberry Ketone, HydroxCut, Alli, etc." and aren't willing to put any hard work into changing their lifestyle. I feel like people such as doctor OZ should be ashamed that they prey on these people. He must make millions of dollars in endorsements for the weight loss industry. And it's like these people just throw their money away...
  • vendygirl
    vendygirl Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    I guess I must live under a rock... I have no idea who Dr. Oz is...

Don't worry. I know the name but have never seen or heard any of his advice.
  • Bakernicolep
    Options
    I'm not sure how old you are, but this is very immature. I don't watch doctor Oz. I was just saying rather then focussing on yourselfs and positives, your focussing negative energy on this post .For example I gave my two cents, and everyone attacked me, and mocked me. Kind of feels like highschool, shouldn't this site be used for supporting eachother and focussing on improving ourselfs, not acting like hyenas? I can't believe you guys are still going at this. Who really cares enough about him to talk this much, but until you have a professionals advice like nutritionist, trainor or Doctor's then it's not for you to say whats right or whats wrong.
    Are you a doctor, or did you go to medical school and study rigorously? I don't like thate everyone here is trying to loose weight, loosing weight is a postive thing, but yet your focussing your energy on Doctor Oz? Yes the media makes stuff up or makes things bigger then it seems but maybe it is his beliefs and works for him. How can you say it doesn't work when clearly all of our bodies are different and react differently. It sounds and looks like to me with all the negative posters that you guys are miserble with yourself. focus on being happy with yourself, your weightloss goals, rather than immature bashing on a person we probally will never even see in person.

tumblr_m140vycDbs1rqfhi2o1_400.gif

hemad.jpg

still laughing.