Hubs thinks my weight goal is too much

Options
123457»

Replies

• marieautumn
    marieautumn Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    110 is a little low for being 5'4 i think... i would set your goal to be a higher body weight and once you reach that weight, then make the decision if you would like to continue losing weight.
  • stargazer008
    stargazer008 Posts: 531
    Options
    100 pounds seems a bit thin to me so maybe just stick to 110 pounds. People stop using the word anorexic for the word skinny. Anorexia is a disease, not a bloody appearance.
  • wolfi622
    wolfi622 Posts: 206
    Options
    I agree with others about reevaluating as you go along. But really, 110 may NOT be too low. My wife is 5 foot 3 inches and weighs 100 pounds. She is small featured and definitely looks petite, but she is not anorexic looking or anything like that. She's hovered around that weight for 30 years (other than pregnancies).
  • wolfi622
    wolfi622 Posts: 206
    Options
    100 pounds seems a bit thin to me so maybe just stick to 110 pounds. People stop using the word anorexic for the word skinny. Anorexia is a disease, not a bloody appearance.

People use it because it is a descriptor that others relate to. Nothing more. It's simply "looks unhealthily thin". Which is probably a different impression than the word "skinny".
  • barackobamamama
    Options
    That is too low. That's not a healthy weight. I am your height and our healthy weight range is 115-145, so you should be aiming for 130 if you want to be right in the middle of a healthy weight.