RED HIGH HEELS GROUP (WEEK ONE)

Options

Replies

• freezeframe
    freezeframe Posts: 184
    Options
    Ok, so first workout of the day done!! P90X shoulder and arms and Ab ripper X. Breakfast was 4 glasses of water and a banana and peanut butter, so my sweet is in for the day :( I will miss you my sweet fruits for the rest of the day. But we can do anything for 1 day, right???
  • s_sanchez
    s_sanchez Posts: 96
    Options
    Sorry but my weights are wrong (sorry if I gave them to you wrong in the post).

SW 130
    CW 125.5
    GW 115

Breakfast will be yogurt so that's my sweet for the day. I need to go grocery shopping so I have nothing else for now!
  • buffjess
    buffjess Posts: 382
    Options
    I would like to join your group I am Tammyaa1007 my current weight is 193 my 10% would be 174 and my goal weight is 155 (I think). Could you tell me how this works, Thanks

Welcome to the group!! I will add you tonight when i have some time..I have u wrote down though so dont worry! lol
  • buffjess
    Options
    Sorry but my weights are wrong (sorry if I gave them to you wrong in the post).

SW 130
    CW 125.5
    GW 115

Breakfast will be yogurt so that's my sweet for the day. I need to go grocery shopping so I have nothing else for now!

sorry bout that! i will fix it tonight! thanks for telling m..if anyone else's isnt correct please let me know! Jessica
  • buffjess
    Options
    Where is all my girls at?? I know i had more than this join..maybe it is still to early? Lets do a daily checkin so i will know who is still in the group..If you cant post for a few days for some reason, let me know ahead of time if you dont mind..Thank ya'll!:flowerforyou:
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options
    so here we go

breakfast: apple

2hours later: clementine

2 hours later:nasty protein shake :grumble: i hate these stupid things esp the unflavored ones :sad: lol
  • buffjess
    Options
    I am not big on breakfast so I ate at about 10:30am...What I ate was a cucumber and three small tomatoes with salt..Lunch is almost here!!!
  • s_sanchez
    s_sanchez Posts: 96
    Options
    Where is all my girls at?? I know i had more than this join..maybe it is still to early? Lets do a daily checkin so i will know who is still in the group..If you cant post for a few days for some reason, let me know ahead of time if you dont mind..Thank ya'll!:flowerforyou:

I'm going out of town tommorrow so unless I can get to a computer I won't be able to post Friday - Sunday :ohwell:
  • m0_0m
    m0_0m Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!
    Bkft: bowl of special K w/ 1% milk- 155 Cal.

I think I can manage no sweets today simply because I don't have any in the house..*whew*! I need to go grocery shopping asap, I have very little to eat around here.
  • hasiangirl
    Options
    I am not big on breakfast so I ate at about 10:30am...What I ate was a cucumber and three small tomatoes with salt..Lunch is almost here!!!
    :) ymmm cucumbers and tomatoes..!!
  • hasiangirl
    Options
    Good Morning!
    Bkft: bowl of special K w/ 1% milk- 155 Cal.

I think I can manage no sweets today simply because I don't have any in the house..*whew*! I need to go grocery shopping asap, I have very little to eat around here.
    hey that just means theres either no junk around or little junk to be eaten, right? :laugh: :laugh:
  • K8losesW8
    K8losesW8 Posts: 12
    Options
    Breakfast is two eggs over easy and tropicana orange juice (with calcium).

Total cals: 250

Mid morning snack is a oats and apple fiber one bar. 130 cals

I highly recommend fiber one products. Very yummy.
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options

You're half way to a greek salad. Just add some feta and a little olive oil and bam! a greek salad. SO good.

I :heart: feta.
  • samantha115
    samantha115 Posts: 371
    Options
    So i know that this started today and I was wondering if I could join to.
    sw: 246
    cw: 225
    gw: 160

breakfast was: quick farnia hot cereal(malt-o-meal) with a of tablespoon butter, and 8oz milk.
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options

You're half way to a greek salad. Just add some feta and a little olive oil and bam! a greek salad. SO good.

mmmmmmmmmmmmfeta. I made a yummy spinach, sundried tomato and feta pizza the other day. :love:
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options

mmmmmmmmmmmmfeta. I made a yummy spinach, sundried tomato and feta pizza the other day. :love:

That sounds SO goods. I'll have to try that. Did you use a sauce?
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options

I usually just use olive oil and garlic salt...not a big red sauce fan...and the pilsbury refridgerated pizza crust dough is pretty darn good.:happy:
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options

I usually just use olive oil and garlic salt...not a big red sauce fan...and the pilsbury refridgerated pizza crust dough is pretty darn good.:happy:

I may try it using whole grain pita... you know they should really have a *drool* smiley face on the side :laugh:
  • sarahkatie28
    Options
    I want to get a pedicure then try on some sexy heals and take a picture to put as my profile pic - maybe this weekend...good excuse for the pedicure - right?

that's a perfect excuse for a pedicure! go do it!
  • sarahkatie28
    Options

if you are up to try something new, try pesto for sauce. its so good!