RED HIGH HEELS GROUP (WEEK ONE)

Options

Replies

• JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options

someone in another thread to eat pickles to curb chocolate cravings. i don't crave chocolate, but i do crave cookies...so it is worth a shot maybe

My TOM the month cravings are textural. You know of anything that have the mouth feel of a chocolate chip cookie..ooOOoo or a chocolate chip cookie with vanilla soft serve? *drool*
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    Has anyone elso noticed that the banner on our thread is mostly for shoes? :laugh:
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options

someone in another thread to eat pickles to curb chocolate cravings. i don't crave chocolate, but i do crave cookies...so it is worth a shot maybe

My TOM the month cravings are textural. You know of anything that have the mouth feel of a chocolate chip cookie..ooOOoo or a chocolate chip cookie with vanilla soft serve? *drool*

i wont recommend making a pickle cookie...but maybe you can make some cookie dough for a low cal recipe and throw it in your freezer, so when you want that cookie...or two. you can make two. and then there are no more to eat cause they are all unbaked and frozen!
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options

i wont recommend making a pickle cookie...but maybe you can make some cookie dough for a low cal recipe and throw it in your freezer, so when you want that cookie...or two. you can make two. and then there are no more to eat cause they are all unbaked and frozen!

I may especially since I'm craving them the way I make them, with oatmeal and half the butter. SO good.
  • KaitieBug
    KaitieBug Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Has anyone elso noticed that the banner on our thread is mostly for shoes? :laugh:

:laugh: So true!! I haven't been checking the links out because I'll just get all excited and realize it's not payday LOL!!! :laugh: :grumble:

We can't help it, we're girls, right? And shoes are one of the reasons it ROCKS to be a girl!! :heart:
  • KaitieBug
    Options

That is a GREAT idea!!! Why did I never think of that?! Plus, then you always get a fresh baked cookie!!
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options

That is a GREAT idea!!! Why did I never think of that?! Plus, then you always get a fresh baked cookie!!

I'm just worried I would start eating frozen balls of dough. Sometimes I like the dough more than the cookie.:blushing:
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options

We can't help it, we're girls, right? And shoes are one of the reasons it ROCKS to be a girl!! :heart:

I second that!!!! If not one of the ONLY reasons it Rocks to be a girl..of course, there's bling too. :tongue: Ooohhhh sparkly....
  • KaitieBug
    Options
    MMM, I'm bad about eating the cookie dough, too jbuerer!! :blushing: :bigsmile:

Nickytoo...oh for sure! Can't believe I forgot about the bling!!!:smokin:
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmcookiedough.

just sayin. :bigsmile:
  • Pattyisgr8
    Pattyisgr8 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    WATER CHALLENGE COMPLETE!
  • KaitieBug
    Options
    WATER CHALLENGE COMPLETE!

Good job pa_treusch!!!!!!!!!:drinker:

2 glasses to go here....
  • sarahkatie28
    Options
    I've got 2 more too. Almost there!
  • foxyforce
    Options
    what is the challenges for tommorow and sunday, i don't know if i have access to a pc on weekends
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    what is the challenges for tommorow and sunday, i don't know if i have access to a pc on weekends

The challenge is to stay under your calories. We all know that is hard enough! :laugh:
  • foxyforce
    Options

The challenge is to stay under your calories. We all know that is hard enough! :laugh:

oh, i totally didn't get that lol. will do!
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options
    i deff drank all my water and then some...lol i kind of feel like a water balloon
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    Drank all my water and still need to work out so I'll be drinking another 20oz. Yay me.
    Yay all of us.:tongue:
  • freezeframe
    freezeframe Posts: 184
    Options
    Water done, 88 ounces, now to get some sleep
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    After we had the discussion about cookies, I decided to do the idea about freezing them. I made them the way I normally do (1/4 less fat and with oatmeal to a bulk but without much calories) but I made them with whole wheat pastry flour instead. I couldn't even taste the differance! YAY!!!