RED HIGH HEELS GROUP (WEEK ONE)

Options

Replies

• Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    WOW. I didn't realize how hard it would be to only have one sweet. :noway: I swear the ww ice cream bar was screaming at me by the time I went to bed last night! But I did not give in! *self-five*

Ok. Water I can do! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Definitely need to have a exercise challenge soon. I fell so far off the exercise wagon I might need to chase it to get back on...maybe that will burn some calories. :bigsmile:
  • eellizzzabbeetthh
    Options
    How do we get on a team? What is the criteria?
  • sarahkatie28
    Options
    Good Morning every one! Just checking in-

for breakfast my office brought in Dunkin Donuts... OMG!!!! :noway: Actually they brought in donuts, cinnamon rolls, kolaches, munchkins, and turn overs... Are you friggin' kidding me!!! :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:
    I haven't touched one!

One of my co workers knew that I was watching what I ate so she brought me an egg white flatbread sandwich from Dunkin Donuts. (so sweet!) :flowerforyou:

I ate that instead and it was good, and not too bad for me. I opened it up and threw one piece of the flatbread away, so half the carbs there. :happy:

Oh and I had a glass of orange juice, which was good, but totally not worth the calories, carbs, or sugar! What was I thinking?!? :cry:

But not a bad start, now its time for some water. Lots of it! :drinker:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    My sweet yesterday was reduced fat nilla wafers - just enough to satisfy - I love those things but I don't have them very often. Gotta read back to see what todays challenge is....

Breakfast today was Cream of Wheat with 1/2c skim milk and 4 t of Brown Sugar, coffee and fat free half and half
  • chrissyh
    Options
    OK HOPE EVERYONE HAS HAD A AWESOME GUILTFREE DAY!!

FOR THE ONES THAT HAVE REQUESTED TO JOIN TODAY, PLEASE ADD YOUR STATS AS A QUOTE TO THIS POST:bigsmile:

WE ARE GLAD TO HAVE YOU JOIN AND I WILL ADD YOU ALL ON THE POST IN THE MORNING..ON WEEKENDS, I WILL NOT ADD A WEIGHTLOSS POST, ONLY ON WEEKDAYS..WEEKENDS ARE JUST FOR CHECKING IN ETC...IF ANYONE HAS ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO ASK!!

TOMORROWS MINI CHALLANGE IS TO DRINK ALL 8-8OZ GLASSES OF WATER!!

GOOD LUCK! WE ARE GONNA BE SMOKIN IN OUR NEW HIGH HEELS!!

So today is 64 oz of water - I challenge myself to 80 oz...I think I need more than the 64oz....anyone with me
  • chrissyh
    Options
    I have a suggestion for all of you that exercise in the afternoon then have a bunch of calories to eat at night. Have you ever considered just increasing your calories to your goal weight maintanence calories and using exercise to create more of a deficit? That's what I do so it's easier for me to plan my day and I've never had a problem losing weight. Or in the morning you could input the minimum exercise you intend to do so you can even out your eating. I know I can't eat a lot at night or my sleep sucks even more and I feel icky. Just thought I would try to give you a couple of suggestions to help with your dilemma. :flowerforyou:

That's a great idea - I may try that in August....
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    the water challenge will be a piece of cake for me :tongue: i can train myself to drink a lot of water if i eat a lot of small meals.

i don't want to write all the food out that i've been eating, so i will just say:

look at my food diary!

if you are interested, you can view it through my profile
  • almond13
    almond13 Posts: 77
    Options
    Morning Girls... sorry i didn't check in yesturday.... :flowerforyou: but i avoided the sweets... :bigsmile:

Water :drinker: I am working on this one... but it is sooo hard for me... has two already... 6 more to go :bigsmile:
  • sbartlett0421
    Options
    Hey everyone,
    I was hoping to join, but I see where buffjess is trying to keep it around 20.
    You mind if I hang out anyway?
    I need good ideas, motivation, and you guys all seem awesome!
  • foxyforce
    Options

omg, those shoes are RIDICULOUSLY expensive. gorgeous, the red pumps, the last link are hot, but seriously. i would never pay tha tmuch for shoes. i can't even afford my schools enrollment deposit right now which is 450! ahck. i go to steve madden! not NEARLY as pricey but still hot.
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    OK HOPE EVERYONE HAS HAD A AWESOME GUILTFREE DAY!!

FOR THE ONES THAT HAVE REQUESTED TO JOIN TODAY, PLEASE ADD YOUR STATS AS A QUOTE TO THIS POST:bigsmile:

WE ARE GLAD TO HAVE YOU JOIN AND I WILL ADD YOU ALL ON THE POST IN THE MORNING..ON WEEKENDS, I WILL NOT ADD A WEIGHTLOSS POST, ONLY ON WEEKDAYS..WEEKENDS ARE JUST FOR CHECKING IN ETC...IF ANYONE HAS ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO ASK!!

TOMORROWS MINI CHALLANGE IS TO DRINK ALL 8-8OZ GLASSES OF WATER!!

GOOD LUCK! WE ARE GONNA BE SMOKIN IN OUR NEW HIGH HEELS!!

So today is 64 oz of water - I challenge myself to 80 oz...I think I need more than the 64oz....anyone with me

I'm with you! I easily drink 64oz while I'm at work, so this will make me drink more when I go home. :happy:

24oz down and 56oz to go....
  • foxyforce
    Options
    Morning Girls... sorry i didn't check in yesturday.... :flowerforyou: but i avoided the sweets... :bigsmile:

Water :drinker: I am working on this one... but it is sooo hard for me... has two already... 6 more to go :bigsmile:

hey, make sure you differentiate between water bottles and 8 glasses of water. i for one, didn't do this. i am part of the crazy canucks group and did this challenge last week. i just stopped logging when i realized that there is no way these people could be downing 13 BOTTLES of water!!! so i asked, and they were all drinking exactly the 8oz. which is only half a water bottle.

that is 4 bottles in a day. you can do it. one for breakfast, one for lunch, one for dinner. and one during snacks or pre and post workou. piece of cake!!!:wink: oh and if you have cake...one with the cake :tongue:
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options
    I like the slingback sandal the best - I was HOT PINK/FUSCHIA instead of red....it matches my tattoo

I'm thinking I want anther tattoo when I get to a goal weight. Maybe I'll get one of a red shoe... :laugh:
  • chrissyh
    Options
    I like the slingback sandal the best - I was HOT PINK/FUSCHIA instead of red....it matches my tattoo

I'm thinking I want anther tattoo when I get to a goal weight. Maybe I'll get one of a red shoe... :laugh:

or a pink shoe! That would actually be pretty neat - it would be a reminder to us of what we've done!
  • chrissyh
    Options

hey, make sure you differentiate between water bottles and 8 glasses of water. i for one, didn't do this. i am part of the crazy canucks group and did this challenge last week. i just stopped logging when i realized that there is no way these people could be downing 13 BOTTLES of water!!! so i asked, and they were all drinking exactly the 8oz. which is only half a water bottle.

that is 4 bottles in a day. you can do it. one for breakfast, one for lunch, one for dinner. and one during snacks or pre and post workou. piece of cake!!!:wink: oh and if you have cake...one with the cake :tongue:

I bottle or 16.9 oz down for the day!
  • foxyforce
    Options

or a pink shoe! That would actually be pretty neat - it would be a reminder to us of what we've done!

and to always keep going...:smile:
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options

and to always keep going...:smile:
    :laugh: I'll definately think about it.
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    Good morning Shoe Divas,

I'm back at work today and so I've had my traditional breakfast.

1 Source Yogourt
    1 All-Bran Cinnamon Bar
    2 homemade Cinnamon Dolce half sweet skinny latte (which translates to 3 shots of coffee each, half the sugar free syrup Starbucks usually puts in and nonfat milk.

My lunch consists of yet again

1 cup homemade potato salad (1/2 cup is 196 cals)
    1 Granny Smith apple
    1 Babybel cheese

Drinking water throughout the day will not be an issue I usually drink 2 to 3 litres when at work. Will keep you posted.

Yesterday was a killer, no fruit or yogourt was hard and all cereal including Corn Flakes, Shreddies, Rice Krispies have sugar as the second ingredient. What a lesson in sweets that was for me. Thanks Jess :flowerforyou: I manage to avoid all sugar yesterday.
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    I've been trying to figure out what kind of tattoo I want to no avail. You ladies have got a GREAT Idea!!! I might be up for that one. I'll have Nadine (NFlinsky) draw one up for me. :tongue: I know I can find an image for one but to have one designed might be more fun.

HHmmm Red Heels Group - 2009 - xx lbs lost in script or something.... A little more meaningful than just a shoe. You gals are GREAT!