RED HIGH HEELS GROUP (WEEK ONE)

Options

Replies

• KaitieBug
    KaitieBug Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Water drank!! I'm still thirsty lol...might have to have another glass or two.

Mmm I made whole wheat chocolate chip cookies the other day and I used the new peanut butter/chocolate swirl chips (1 cup instead of the called for 2 cups)...all I can say is WOW :love:

Hmm staying under my calories...ya know, after almost a year of doing this, you would think I have that down. But NOOOOO :grumble: This will definitely be a challege for me this weekend!! Ok...I can do it!!!
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options
    *knock knock knock* how are all the ladies today? :)
  • freezeframe
    freezeframe Posts: 184
    Options
    Well today's workout is done, and I am heading for the cottage, Good luck with your calories everyone!!! See you tomorrow night when I get back
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    im doing ok, just had a hard boiled egg for breakfast, gonna workout in a few, gonna plan my meals out for the weekend too, just to make sure i stay on top of things. if i change meals, at least i know what foods can somewhat mimic others calorically, instead of just guessing my calories all day.
  • hasiangirl
    Options
    im doing ok, just had a hard boiled egg for breakfast, gonna workout in a few, gonna plan my meals out for the weekend too, just to make sure i stay on top of things. if i change meals, at least i know what foods can somewhat mimic others calorically, instead of just guessing my calories all day.
    hard boiled eggs are yummy!!:love: and go u!! great job keeping on top of things...just remember sexy Halloween costumes followed by really sexy high heels :bigsmile: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • foxyforce
    Options
    hard boiled eggs are yummy!!:love: and go u!! great job keeping on top of things...just remember sexy Halloween costumes followed by really sexy high heels :bigsmile: :drinker: :flowerforyou:

thanks so much for your encouragement! heels heels think of the heels!! gotta tell myself that whenever i want to go for my chocolate covered pretzels
  • KaitieBug
    Options
    Morning ladies!!! I'm debating my breakfast right now...1/2 bagel with 1 tbsp honey almond butter, or a yogurt. And of course, my dunkin donuts coffee :bigsmile:

Then I need to get my workout in soon because housing is coming to re-caulk our bathtub today (hopefully) and then we can't shower for 24 hours in it EEEWWWW :grumble: :laugh: I spose I could hose myself off...we do have a pretty cool hose with an adjustable nozzle...but I doubt my neighbors would appreciate it much :tongue:
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options
    I just woke up so I have eaten nothing. A great start to staying under my calories! :laugh:
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    I am sooooo proud of myself!! Went to Bob Evans for brunch and got a veggie egg lite omelet (didn't eat it all), one turkey sausage link and only had half of my home fries and no biscuits!! It was pretty darn good and right around 400 cals! :bigsmile: :drinker: :bigsmile:

Go go gadget will-power!
  • KaitieBug
    Options
    I am sooooo proud of myself!! Went to Bob Evans for brunch and got a veggie egg lite omelet (didn't eat it all), one turkey sausage link and only had half of my home fries and no biscuits!! It was pretty darn good and right around 400 cals! :bigsmile: :drinker: :bigsmile:

Go go gadget will-power!

HEEHEE I love it!! "Go go gadget will-power!" I'm so gonna use that! :laugh: :laugh: Good job girlie keep it up!!

Ok I'm going to the gym now. I signed up for Shape's "14 days to a firmer butt" and I'm on Day 2...45 min easy workout on the treadmill and I need to do the Day 1 move too (yesterday was upper body lifts so I decided to do Day 1's butt lift today) and I'm going to take my 3 lb weights and try doing some arm lifts as I walk. Maybe I can have a cocktail later if I blast enough calories!! :happy:
  • m0_0m
    m0_0m Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Morning my high heel lovin ladies!
    I made it on the H2O, I had to choke down the last glass right before bed. I'm proud of myself, I NEVER drink enough water-woot! :drinker:
    This morning I had rice crispies w/ 1/2 cup 1% milk and fresh strawberries. I had this to refrain from the HUGE pan of rice crispie treats I made for my daughter's party today (she's turning one! :love:).
    I'm also planning on hitting up the gym tonight.
    Good Luck to everyone this weekend!
  • buffjess
    buffjess Posts: 382
    Options
    GOOD EVENING GIRLS!! HOW IS EVERYONES WEEKND SO FAR??? MINE HAS BEEN OKAY..I HAVE BEEN DECORATING FOR MY 2 YEAR OLDS BIRTHDAY TODAY.. SO HAVENT REALLY HAD TIME TO EAT MUCH...I WILL START OUR MINI CHALLENGES BACK UP ON MONDAY..BE SURE AND NOTE THAT NO MINI CHALLENGES WILL BE DONE ON SATURDAY AND SUNDAY..THOSE DAYS WILL BE MAINLY A CHATTING THREAD...BUT MONDAYS WE WILL START THEM AGAIN..JUST BECAUSE WE DO NOT HAVE ANY MINI CHALLENGES THOSE DAYS DOESNT MEAN STOP DOING WELL! SO LETS KEEP UP THE GOOD HARD WORK GIRLS!! I WILL START A NEW THREAD ON MONDAY SINCE THIS ONE IS GETTING RRREEAALLLY LLLOOOONNGGG!! LOL..IT WILL SAY RED HIGH HEELS GROUP (WEEK 1&1/2) SO BE AWARE OF IT! LOVE YOU GUYS AND I WILL CHECK BACK IN TOMORROW..IF YOU NEED ANYTHING, OR HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PM ME!!

OH AND I WROTE IN CAPS SO THAT EVERYONE WOULD NOTICE THIS POST..WASNT YELLING:wink: LOL
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    Hiya shoe divas,

I am doing pretty good today so far. I've had two coffees and half a bagel with cream cheese for lunch. Late start to the day and so just one meal under my belt. I'm still doing good on water intake. I'm currently enjoying the Okanagan sun by my pool. Absolutely glorious day!!!
  • hasiangirl
    Options
    yAY I was under my calories today and havent even exercised... so i guess ill get to have a snack during the fights tonight :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    I have 395 left and haven't exercised yet either. I think I'll sew instead and keep the cals down.
  • foxyforce
    Options
    i did really bad today, but thats ok, i didn't eat more than 1800 cals, and that is the maintenance cals for me. i feel like if i stay at 1200 every day it just isnt enough and i start to feel dizzy. so while i went over, i think its ok. its a new day tommorow!!
  • m0_0m
    m0_0m Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I went over too. Ah well, it'll happen. I couldn't do 1200cals...1300s work MUCH better for me, and it seems like plenty of food.
    Heres to tomorrow! :drinker:
    i did really bad today, but thats ok, i didn't eat more than 1800 cals, and that is the maintenance cals for me. i feel like if i stay at 1200 every day it just isnt enough and i start to feel dizzy. so while i went over, i think its ok. its a new day tommorow!!
  • hasiangirl
    Options
    good morning everyone :)...ahhh i am off to a bad start this morning ...450cals in breakfast alone :ohwell: lol oh well ill just make sure the rest of the day ends up good :bigsmile:
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    Hello shoe addicts! So many wonderful pictures of lovely lovely shoes! Sheesh, I joined this group and then never came back. I had a gadjillion posts to catch up on, holey moley! So... Thinking back to Thursday... did I eat any sweets? Dry Kashi Go-Lean for breakfast (spent too long talking to hubby in the AM, and took breakfast in a bag to work). 2 oz tuna strips (leftovers off the top of some homemade sushi that I seared in a mist of evoo) and 2 cups steamed broccoli and cauliflower for lunch. Afternoon snack, 1 cup cottage cheese and 1 cup green grapes (guess that was my one sweet). Dinner was---- Shoot I can't remember. I really need to get back in the habit of logging my food! Looking back at the leftovers in my fridge it was either meatloaf or a pork chop. Probably rice or noodles for a side, and a veggie... lol...

Friday's challenge of H2O,,, Wouldn't even have been a challenge. I lug a 32 oz jug with me, and I always get at least 3 of them in during a day. Friday wasn't such a good eating day though, started out well, then bad dinner time. Breakfast was a 2 eggs fried w/ pam spray, 3 slices of OM ready serve bacon, 2 slices of 45 & delightful whole wheat toasted, and 1 cup Ocean Spray light cran-pomegranite juice. Sounds like a lot of food, and it is :wink: , but it only comes to 350 calories. Lunch was a spinach salad with 1/4 cup cucumber chunks, 1/2 medium tomato (also chunked), some chopped onion, 2 oz seared tuna, and I tried out that salad dressing spray. I've decided I don't like it. Big waste of money. 10 sprays is only 15 calories, but through my whole salad, I probably used 20 to 30 sprays. I'd rather use a light dressing, and just spread it well.

I did pick up donut holes when shopping on Friday, thinking that the two boys we had home (the other two were still at their mom's) could each have 8, and that would leave enough for DH and I to each have 4. Enough to get the taste, but not enough to really be too bad. LOL... DH ate one or two Friday night, then another 7 for breakfast. The oldest boy did manage to get his 8, and then the other one ate the last 7 in the container. I didn't get any. Saved from myself....

Shoot just looking back... I realized I didn't list what I ate on Friday night for dinner. I went shopping--had to pick up some shirts for the kids (they have to wear collared shirts for dinner on the cruise, and for some reason they don't have any with short sleeves?) and it was summer madness at the mall. So I went. I did get shirts for the kids, but I also picked up a few for myself (lol). Then to Wal-mart because we needed vacuum bags. Then to the grocery store. Now, I know I can get groceries at Wal-mart, but I object to them on general principal, so I go to the real grocery store for food, and only pick up stuff I can't get at the grocery at Wal-mart. It was only my oldest son and me for dinner, because DH was out at scout camp picking up one of his kids. I asked son what he wanted for dinner, and after some thought... Burger King. Out of any restaurant in town, or anything he could have me pick up at the store, he picked Burger King. Tells you how often the kid gets fast food, that he picks that when given a choice, lol. So I had a whopper with cheese for dinner. And fries. And a big glass of milk.

So... I think I'm all caught up, sorry about the book. I'll try to be better about posting this coming week!
    -Robin
  • foxyforce
    Options
    good morning everyone :)...ahhh i am off to a bad start this morning ...450cals in breakfast alone :ohwell: lol oh well ill just make sure the rest of the day ends up good :bigsmile:

ill take your 450 and raise you 600! my boyfriend had to drive his parents to the airport at like 5am, and on his way back he bought me mcdonalds hotcakes, my most favorite indulgence ever. i almost never eat them but they are such a good childhood memory. so we sat there eating mcdonalds in his bed at like 6 am. didn't realize how many calories there were!!! boo! but it was worth it lol