I have recently noticed............

Options
1235»

Replies

• DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    I was purchasing new capris and took what I thought was a size 11 into the dressing room. I got it on but it was so tight. I sort of freaked out and then looked at the tag. It had been misplaced...it was a size 4! I started looking at size 8's and that what I bought!!!
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    That when I pull my pants down to my knees my *kitten* is no longer still in them. :laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    That when I pull my pants down to my knees my *kitten* is no longer still in them. :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

AND

Thanks so much for the real LOL laugh today!!
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    I was purchasing new capris and took what I thought was a size 11 into the dressing room. I got it on but it was so tight. I sort of freaked out and then looked at the tag. It had been misplaced...it was a size 4! I started looking at size 8's and that what I bought!!!

:noway: that is wonderful!! You must have felt so good!:flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    My butt looks good! :laugh:

What have you recently noticed?

Look in the mirror....there is SOMEthing that looks better..............what is it???????

:flowerforyou:

It's all that crazy biking you been doing... nice work..

OK, just found this...

I have recently noticed.... that my back feels so much better, and now I can start (slowly) to work exercise back into my life and get a better lookin but.

thanks Jeannie for this thread

Janie that is wonderful. I hope you back is 100% soon. I bet the fact you were in shape, eating better and exercising more is why it is getting better so fast!

:heart: Jeannie
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    You all make me smile and appreciate things I HADNT noticed before!!

The washing of the clothes is a big one. HA...hadnt thought about it but sweaty clothes need to be washed each day!!:wink:
  • darthkatalyst
    Options
    I can run after my dachshund when he has my exercise socks and I dont get winded :D
    and..
    I have exercise socks, that get used!! (seriously.. I live in flip flops.. this is a biggie LOL)
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    *TMI warning*

I have recently noticed....that I don't poop 4 bazillion times a day like i used to when I ate like an elephant.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options

exercise.png
  • injuneer81
    injuneer81 Posts: 122 Member
    Options

Look in the mirror....there is SOMEthing that looks better..............what is it???????

I recently noticed you turned black and white
  • arewethereyet
    Options

I recently noticed you turned black and white

This is what happens when you hit your goal weight:laugh:

Needed a change:blushing:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    *TMI warning*

I have recently noticed....that I don't poop 4 bazillion times a day like i used to when I ate like an elephant.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

OMG ANDREW!!!!!!!!!!! Beth........slap him:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The funny thing is I was just talking about this to my 23 yr old son. He made a very good point, in that we dont have as much 'junk' going in, so not as much coming out. Our bodies are actually using the fuel we are feeding it. Amazing, isnt it??

:drinker:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    I can run after my dachshund when he has my exercise socks and I dont get winded :D
    and..
    I have exercise socks, that get used!! (seriously.. I live in flip flops.. this is a biggie LOL)

I realized I was an exerciser when my podiatrist told me I had to switch out my cross trainers every 3-6 months:noway: I told him they are 100 bucks a pair..........he then handed me his bill:laugh:
  • Wishful
    Wishful Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    that my watchband is loose on my wrist.
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    that my watchband is loose on my wrist.

:drinker: Here's to thinner wrists!!
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    I've noticed I'm starting to see my shoulder blades :happy: :happy: :happy:

exercise.png
  • Euphonasia
    Euphonasia Posts: 136
    Options
    ...I can feel ribs under there. Granted, it's when I'm laying down, but I can still feel them, darn it! And my jeans seem to have grown a bit. I can get them on without unbuttoning or unzipping them. I must have picked up the wrong jeans at the laundromat.:wink:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    ...I can feel ribs under there. Granted, it's when I'm laying down, but I can still feel them, darn it! And my jeans seem to have grown a bit. I can get them on without unbuttoning or unzipping them. I must have picked up the wrong jeans at the laundromat.:wink:

or the wrong butt!! :laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    I've noticed I'm starting to see my shoulder blades :happy: :happy: :happy:

exercise.png

I actually had DH take a pic of my back because I wanted to see if all those Planks and Pushups where doign anything!:happy:
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    I notice when I wear one of the 2 size 8 pants that I own......and fit perfect.........no one mentions weight loss.

But when I come in with my size 10s falling off my butt, they say WOW you are really losing weight!

I have black and gray slacks for work and I alternate tops.

I just bagged up 6 size 12 suits and am bringing them to Woman in Distress tomorrow.

I have got to stop looking in the mirror every where I go or my friends will think I am conceited!!:laugh: :laugh:

Good for you for donating your clothes like that, sometimes a good outfit makes all the difference!!

Any abused woman shelters always need clothes. I had a very close friend who needed these services. I have these great suits that will be good for job interviews. I have been holding them in fear.

The fear is gone now. I KNOW I will never go back to that size again.

I LOVED trying on the clothes and looking all saggy baggy....WOOT!! :drinker:

I donate all my things back to the disabled vets organizations - and some nice stuff, :heart: not worn a lot.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!