Happy Weight Calculator

Options
qtiekiki
qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
Just for fun. The happy weight calculator: http://www.self.com/calculatorsprograms/calculators/happyweight And just curious, is your goal weight your happy weight?

Based on this, I am under my happy weight currently, but my body still seems happy.

Replies

• jealous_loser
    jealous_loser Posts: 395
    Options
    I don't think my body would ever be happy according to that thing.
  • workoutgirl23
    workoutgirl23 Posts: 267
    Options
    Yea. i'm working on getting back down to my happy weight. lol. My body was great before i gave birth to two children. now still got a good 20 pounds to lose before i'm back to my happy weight. I'll get there. :)
  • kaji13
    kaji13 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I just tried this...and I'm happy to report that my "happy weight" is almost exactly my goal weight :) only off by 0.3lbs!
  • jenniet04
    jenniet04 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    I have 8 lbs to lose to get to my "happy weight" and actually that's currently my goal. Then we'll see what happens.
  • lins_q
    lins_q Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm 9 lbs off mine and it's true I was much happier with my body then!
  • coe28
    coe28 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    I'm two pounds away from my "happy weight" and eight pounds from my goal weight, so they're pretty close!!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    My happy weight is 3.6 pounds lower than my goal weight...
  • Juliet_622
    Juliet_622 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    My happy weight is 7lbs less than my goal weight. :ohwell:
  • jennifer52484
    jennifer52484 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    according to this website.. I am at my happy weight!. i'll be happier 5lbs lighter;)
  • PShep17
    PShep17 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    My happy weight is my goal weight! That'll do me :)
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    It says my "happy weight" is 10 lbs less than my goal weight...however, it is exactly what my goal weight used to be (120 lbs). I changed my gw to 130 though because once I get down into that range, I don't so much care about the # on the scale as I do my body fat % and how my clothes fit :)
  • Kris1997
    Kris1997 Posts: 241
    Options
    My "happy weight" is 24 pounds heavier than my goal! I honestly hope that's not my happy weight. ROFL pretty funny
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    Nice. Mine is 160.9. I'm 160.5. Guess I'll go have some M&M's! :drinker:
  • Loseweight1980
    Options
    This thing shows my "happy weight" as 146 lbs. I have only weighed that once, during a deployment, when I was 23. And I was not really all that happy... I had no boobs, no *kitten*, it was awful... oh, and at 23, I looked like a 15 year old boy! Why would I want that? My goal weight is quite a bit higher, 170ish... hmm...
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    According to this my happy weight is 130.4. My goal weight is 127. I am currently 133.
  • d3mon4ngel
    d3mon4ngel Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    It gave me 134.2, and my current goal is 132, so not too far off what I was aiming for :smile:
  • WhitneyAnnabelle
    WhitneyAnnabelle Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I am under my "happy weight"...honestly, I wasn't that happy emotionally at the weight they listed, but maybe my body was. I'm still struggling with that idea. Haha.
  • PandaHerber
    PandaHerber Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I was shooting for 2 pounds under the "happy weight" so I guess I'm on the right track. However, I've been doing a ton of strength/weight training lately. I've been losing inches but that scale hasn't moved in a month. So not sure if I'll ever get to that happy weight.
  • xYumzx
    xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    WOW MY HAPPY WEIGHT IS 128.0 NOT WHERE I WANNA BE AT ALL
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    Happy weight is my goal weight...SCORE! lol