Happy Weight Calculator

Replies

• adamb83
    adamb83 Posts: 719 Member
    Hoping this is just for women? Otherwise, my goal weight is 20 pounds higher than my "happy" weight - which ain't good! Lol
  • LauraSmyth28
    LauraSmyth28 Posts: 399 Member
    My goal is 126lbs, my 'happy weight' is 125.6lbs. Very happy with that result!

Thanks for posting op x
  • Aleara2012
    Aleara2012 Posts: 225 Member
    My happy weight would be 152.3 which is 24.8 lb less than what I weigh now (177.1) and 15.9lb over my ultimate goal weight (136.4)...
  • Slhuth
    Slhuth Posts: 43 Member
    My happy weight 124.9..I'm a few pounds less than that and I am happy :wink:
  • littlepinkhearts
    littlepinkhearts Posts: 1,055 Member
    Not sure how they calculate that. My "happy weight" is 136. Right now I'm at 124 and I feel pretty freaking happy about it.

haha love this!! My true happy weight is 140...my body loves it. The calculator said 136, My current weight is 144 and my goal is 120 but with more muscle it may be 136 :P
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    This says my happy weight is 8lbs less then my goal weight. Tha'ts ok I will be happy if I'm either weight...I think!! I guess I will see when I get there :)
  • marie_2454
    marie_2454 Posts: 881 Member
    Interesting...according to that my happy weight is 139.2. My actual goal weight is 135-140
  • strawberrygashes
    strawberrygashes Posts: 210 Member
    I'm 3lbs from my happy weight, 5lb from my goal weight. Very close :-)
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    LOL. "Happy" as in your body can maintain the weight easily, not as in you will be be happy with the weight. The weight that you are happy at is determined by you. =D
  • classycouture
    classycouture Posts: 888 Member
    I weigh less than my "happy" weight right now. I think it's funny that if I clicked "recently quit smoking," it upped my happy weight by 4 pounds! Hahah.
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    I'm 10lbs under my happy weight (and a lot happier with that)

this is me too. When I was at that "happy weight" I was NOT happy!
  • anahee
    anahee Posts: 10
    well... according to this site, my happy weight is 124.5, but i think i'd be even HAPPIER if i went down to 120!
  • Phoenix59
    Phoenix59 Posts: 364 Member
    It gave me a "happy weight" of 117.1, my goal is 120-125. Either would be fine with me! :smile:
  • MMAQueen
    MMAQueen Posts: 279 Member
    my happy weight is 5lbs heavier then my goal. that's pretty close and i'll be honest, my body probably will be happer at 150 then 145.
  • Roadie2000
    Roadie2000 Posts: 1,801 Member
    Hoping this is just for women? Otherwise, my goal weight is 20 pounds higher than my "happy" weight - which ain't good! Lol
    Haha I tried it too, and it was very unhappy.
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    My happy weight is 10lbs less than what I am aiming for at the moment...but is very close to what I would consider my ideal.... as that is the weight I was back when I was a teenager & in my early 20's....lol
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Interesting. It says my happy weight is 134 which is what I got down to last December but then I wanted to try to go lower to around 125. I have not been able to get any lower than 134 and instead have gotten more and more frustrated and have ended up gaining too much weight back (10+lbs). I think I'm just going to try to get back to around 134 and try to maintain there. I felt good at 134 except for my belly fat. I feel like a blob now.
  • cNhobbes
    cNhobbes Posts: 235 Member
    good lord. my "happy weight" is when i decided that it was time to join MFP. it's 5 lbs off of being obese for my height!
  • BriaMc
    BriaMc Posts: 177 Member
    LOL my "happy weight" is 140, which is where i started! Glad i lost 10lbs since then and looking to loose some more. Only way i'd be "happy" at that is if it was solid muscle!
  • ZombieSlayer
    ZombieSlayer Posts: 369 Member
    And just curious, is your goal weight your happy weight?

Uh... no.

What's your Happy Weight?

That would be an additional 16 lbs to lose... *stares over at user pic* I do NOT have that much to lose. Body recomp for the win.