Happy Weight Calculator

Replies

• Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    My happy weight is 2 lbs less then myself. It was my original goal. Seems like it picks the middle of the BMI healthy scale. I've happily maintained at 148 but want to go lower! Think will require some more working out. :P
  • LovingLisa2012
    LovingLisa2012 Posts: 802 Member
    happy weight 144
    UG 150 ( if i feel i can go lower then, well then i will )
  • winonajosephine
    winonajosephine Posts: 122 Member
    my "happy weight" is 7lbs more than my goal weight... lol thats pretty cool I guess :flowerforyou:
  • tinana_RN
    tinana_RN Posts: 541 Member
    My happy weight is 133.. I have a LOOONG way to go, ack!
  • tlynnclemmons
    tlynnclemmons Posts: 79 Member
    my goal weight is only 5 lbs more than my "happy weight" - I was at my happy weight at one time though and thought i looked too skinny so we'll see when i get there
  • kahlee2000
    kahlee2000 Posts: 77
    I don't know that I have ever weighed my happy weight -- so I will have to see what my body will do!
  • wareagle8706
    wareagle8706 Posts: 1,090 Member
    I don't think my body would ever be happy according to that thing.

^this^
  • lau444
    lau444 Posts: 120 Member
    I believe I have a large frame, which puts my happy weight at 149.5, which is about 10 pounds less than my current UGW, so we'll see.
  • adalychee
    adalychee Posts: 28 Member
    It looks like they just calculate what would put you in the middle of the "normal" BMI range for your height, adjusting a bit up and down for the options you selected.
  • jching29
    jching29 Posts: 163
    It wouldn't let me put in my age for the thing...so I had to bump it up five years. However, it's about the exact same as my ugw, so I'm happy with that :) I'm in between a medium and large frame, and that calculator put me between 125 and 131, which is exactly where I want to be!
  • swthrtsmrf
    swthrtsmrf Posts: 384
    The neat thing about the happy weight calculator...It says my goal weight is a happy weight for me.
  • phoebe2488
    phoebe2488 Posts: 106 Member
    148.8 is my happy weight and I currently weigh 155 so I am almost there. If I could get to my happy weight, I think I would be happy! :-)
  • Daisy_Cutter
    Daisy_Cutter Posts: 774
    Yeah -- that calculator doesn't take your lean body mass into account at all. It has my "happy" weight FAR, FAR below what I could ever get to.....unless I lost a lot of muscle.

"thumbs down"
  • heytherestephy
    heytherestephy Posts: 356 Member
    my happy weight is 21lbs lower than my goal weight!
  • alladream
    alladream Posts: 261 Member
    Hmm, it seems to be about exactly what my natural weight was back when I was young and cute and felt I was too fat (!!!), and is pretty close to what i would like to get to--that's maybe twenty pounds to go, but I'm in no hurry!
  • PurpleCoookie
    PurpleCoookie Posts: 334
    about 10lbs off my goal weight
    I'm aiming to be around 165, my happy weight is 155. I'll see about that
  • rcillo219
    rcillo219 Posts: 76 Member
    My "Happy Weight" is more then my goal weight. It comes out to 154 and I currently weigh 152 and my goal is 150 lol. I must say I've been pretty happy with my weight since I was 160 so I'm glad my happy weight is a good number :)
  • serenity216
    serenity216 Posts: 512 Member
    My "Happy Weight" per their quiz is about 3 pounds less than my final goal weight. It's what I keep working towards so I can fine with the result. :wink:
  • nikkijoshua
    nikkijoshua Posts: 85 Member
    My happy weight: 154.6
    My goal weight: 150

Pretty darn close!
  • kstep88
    kstep88 Posts: 403 Member
    125.9 because I have children
    121.9 if I did not have children

- I am 128.4 currently, I am going to say that I will not be comfortable when I am down 3 or so pounds. 120 would be great and eventually I want to be around 115, which is still a little higher than my pre-pregnancy weight with both girls. All a work in progress though! :)

Interesting post though!