Seriously?? You just posted that as a status update??

Options
12345679»

Replies

• yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    You think that's bad ??? This was written by my cousin just last week, I'm not kidding you ----

"Well aunt flow came and that sucks so I can't love on my man in my Special way"

SERIOUSLY. WTF!!!

You tell her to get back in the action and earn those red wings?

A true pirate also sails the Red Sea.
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    So your surprised that they took the time to post that kind of information but you took more time to post that status about them passing a kidney stone on a completely different website........

221630-NPT.jpg
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    bump for later..my computer is dying and I need to sit down with some popcorn and read this thread beginning to end....haha
  • cydonian
    cydonian Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I can top that. Anyone who posts anything about them just having sex. Specifically, a girl telling Facebook that she just gave her boyfriend a *kitten* and settled down for a movie night. Yeah. Uh... needless to say, her statuses were blocked from my viewing.
  • cabaray
    cabaray Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    Passing a kidney stone is an accomplishment! I would totally post about it on FB. That being said, I have a small list of FB friends. It kills me how people add people they never even spoke to in High School. No, I wouldn't want to hear about their stone, but if my Aunt is passing one, I don't mind knowing about it. Maybe there is something I can do to help her out (babysit or something).
  • Jaidee1979
    Jaidee1979 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Bumping this so I can read it when I come home from work.
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    If I just suddenly passed a freaking kidney stone. . .I'd totally post it. . But that's me. . I think that kind of *kitten* is funny.
  • MrsLVF
    MrsLVF Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    You think that's bad ??? This was written by my cousin just last week, I'm not kidding you ----

"Well aunt flow came and that sucks so I can't love on my man in my Special way"

SERIOUSLY. WTF!!!

You tell her to get back in the action and earn those red wings?

A true pirate also sails the Red Sea.
    "He" not she would need to earn those red wings.
    And while he's at it, how about some role playing, he can be Moses and part the red sea.
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    I honestly don't think it's that bad. I've seen worse. I get so tired of people posting their relationship troubles all over facebook and changing the relationship status like one a month.

And one time someone posted a pic their....poop! Really how gross it that!!!!