200+lb girl looking for 200+lb Friends :)

Options

Replies

• Maxylicious
    Maxylicious Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    need more pals in the same range too! now 210lbs with lots to go, so anyone on here feel free to add me!
  • mdmccowan
    mdmccowan Posts: 20
    Options
    Hi I just joined MFP about 2 weeks ago and I'm trying to loose over 100lbs as well so feel free to add me too!!!!!!
  • WorkitoutBev
    WorkitoutBev Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this and have a LONG way to go, please add me as a friend.
  • glass2diamonds
    Options
    anyone here feel free to add me...i still need lots of motivation....and willing to give back as well
  • DoozerDMB
    DoozerDMB Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Great job on the loss so far! I have a long way to go and the more support and encouragement we have the better chance we have of succeeding. Anyone can feel free to add me :)
  • fatmom51
    fatmom51 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm about 250 (next weigh-in is Monday and I was close). I'm 51 and eager to shake this weight for good this time.
  • wantmytruk
    wantmytruk Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm 200+ and would love to have more and new friends for support!!
  • roxanneproulx
    Options
    I would love to be you friend. My only friend right now is my daughter
  • essemme718
    essemme718 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

I am also part of the club and would love to connect !
  • wfleming729
    wfleming729 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    you can add me, i have 70 pounds to go. i have only been one here for a few weeks now
  • norabeth
    norabeth Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • ASaxe23
    ASaxe23 Posts: 163
    Options
    I saw this post...and I also would suggest looking for women who use to be 200+ and lost...so you can get tips...

I see some people on this site who really aren't doing anything but logging their bad habits..Diversity can't hurt your friends list

This is good advice I was over 200 when I started!
  • the_prettty1
    Options
    I'm about 220 feel free to add me!
  • runmybunsoff
    runmybunsoff Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I just hit the 200 this week, FINALLY! Please feel free to add me too! I will gladly motivate the you know what out of you =) , because I'm FULLY comitted. =D
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    I saw this post...and I also would suggest looking for women who use to be 200+ and lost...so you can get tips...

I see some people on this site who really aren't doing anything but logging their bad habits..Diversity can't hurt your friends list

Started at two hundred and fifteen pounds.. I'm down to 152 and loving every second of my new found life. :) Feel free to add me...
  • TennisQtpye
    TennisQtpye Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Howdy!!! Add me if you like!
  • Shawna_S
    Shawna_S Posts: 2
    Options
    After gaining all the weight after the birth of my daughter who is now 6 months, I am seriously looking to get back health!
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! I'm at 200 again (my weight can't decide if it wants to be at 199 or at 201). I was at 243 last yr, got pregnant, and dropped weight and i'm now almost 4 months post partum......
  • nsblue
    nsblue Posts: 331 Member
    Options

a very good point. having many friends may help your support system...or it could hinder it for some just dont GET IT... and logging old habits doesnt help you in the long end of a lifestyle change that is needed....making a good behavioural modification plan helps.... but having someone who has been through it may have valuable tips that may possibly help along the way.
  • oldtrubs
    oldtrubs Posts: 30
    Options
    I joined the first of the month...down 11 lbs. Add me if you'd like. I need the support as well :)