200+lb girl looking for 200+lb Friends :)

Options
12345679»

Replies

• GLJezebel
    GLJezebel Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I started at 240.5 so I know how hard it is to get to Onederland. I am almost to my goal but I would still like to be friends. Add me if you like.
  • Steph4454
    Steph4454 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I have about 80 pounds to loose! Please add me! Love the support!
  • candctaber
    candctaber Posts: 274
    Options
    When I started I was 235, but for the first time in many many years I am finally under that 200 mark! Good luck to all of you on reaching your goals. We all need as much supportive friends as we can get! MFP has some awesome people! Anyone feel free to add me!
  • sperez1976
    sperez1976 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    :smile: Would love to be one of your MFP peeps!
  • thefreebiemom
    thefreebiemom Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me if they like. I started at 249 and have only been active on the site for a few weeks but have lost 5lbs so far. My diary is open for friends and I would be happy to help motivate anyone and receive motivation myself.

I have a warning though. Super picky eater here and we did go on vacation camping in Hawaii last week so my diary doesn't look that great. My goal starting out eating wise is to cut back on portions and amounts and add healthier things to my eating. That will be the only way that I will be able to sustain this forever. I've finally pounded it in to my SO head that we eat out too much (its really easy to notice when it is in my food diary so much) so he is going to be more supportive in my goal to not eat out more then a couple times a week. There are some good examples in my diary though on how to keep the calories within goal while eating out. I have rarely gone over on my calories. My biggest vice is soda.

I would love to see what some other people eat to get ideas of stuff that I can eat that are within my pickiness. I just make the same things over and over again that I already know how to make.
  • Bigsexy290
    Bigsexy290 Posts: 29
    Options
    Feel free to add me at my heaviest I was 290 I'm currently 263! A few weeks ago I decided to get serious about my weight loss..Feel free to add me..anybody
  • thefreebiemom
    thefreebiemom Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    But for the people just starting out isn't the whole idea of the diary to log everything that you eat so that you can see where your problems are and adjust them accordingly and find a way to make a lifestyle change that they can sustain forever and not just for a few months while they lose weight?