What picture do you use for your ex in your phone?

Options

Replies

• michelleranee
    michelleranee Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    A picture of a white pill. He is addicted to prescription meds.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    lol at keeping your ex in your phone

Trust me, if I didn't share a child with this douche, he wouldn't even exist in my mind anymore! But ya know, gotta do what I gotta do, being a good co-parent and all.

Surprisingly I'm actually friends with or at least on good terms with most of my other exes, I actually went to one of em's wedding!
  • DaBossLady24
    DaBossLady24 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    I'm lazy, the only people who have assigned photos in my phone are people that are synced via Facebook (I have my fb phone book synced to my phone so people's fb profile photos pop up when they call if they're linked).

^^^ All of this... and the other exes have been deleted or have "DNA" for Do Not Answer assigned to them because they're crazy :laugh:
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I don't have a picture of my ex & he's just listed under his first & last name.
    We have kids together.
  • Tandksmommy11
    Tandksmommy11 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I am on friendly terms with my ex husband. He is on my Facebook and that photo is linked to my cell- so whatever he has up, is what I get.

We do have 2 children together, it's really the only reason we stay in contact. There's no reason to be uncivil and make it hell for the kids. We are just 2 people who can not be married and are better as friends.
  • Kcham817
    Kcham817 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Not in my phone, changed my number and deleted his and my ex Mother In Law number too....complete cut off
  • Bankman1989
    Bankman1989 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    I have a pic of her and my son. It reminds me of something she has done POSITIVE for me over the past 9 years..lol. With other I have dates (or whatever) NORMALLY we remain friends so I keep their pic up. If not its because I've BLOCKED THEM! lol
  • geminigrl622
    geminigrl622 Posts: 144
    Options
    I don't have any ex's contact info in my phone. What would we have to talk about?
  • umachanxo
    umachanxo Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    My only ex is from High School.... I don't have his new number.. so he's not in my phone. We're not enemies, though.
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    I'm friendly with my exes (not that I have that many) but I won't put them in my phone except for the one whose my daughter's pediatrician.

Why is she my daughter's pediatrician? Because she goes the extra mile for us. And she stops by the house to check on my sick daughter in person with a lollipop. My wife kinda doesn't like her but she can't argue with the service.
    Her picture: None needed.
  • bethgames
    bethgames Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I had my ex listed as 'Idiot' for a while until my 12 year old saw it. Then he changed it to 'Irresponsible Jerk'. LOL
  • klbaierwalter
    klbaierwalter Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    My ex doesn't have a picture in my phone, we will text every once in awhile just to see how one another is doing.

My most recent ex was an *kitten* and doesn't deserve to have my new number. It's always fun when you didn't have that person's number memorized, so when they do try to contact you, you get to reply with "who's this??" because you geniunely don't know! :-D
  • MaritaD
    MaritaD Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I have to coparent with my ex too, it sucks. It's just his name though, our daughter is way too nosy! haha
  • dpwellman
    dpwellman Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Whatever her Facebook profile picture is.
  • nray3119
    nray3119 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    ok this will sound odd. I have him listed under "incase of emergency" If something were to happen to me I want to be sure he can get the kids. His picture is my boys so I can remember why we still talk.
  • AshCakes88
    AshCakes88 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    None...because they've all been deleted.
  • nnoland
    nnoland Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    exactly
  • kiminita
    kiminita Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I don't give them pictures. I save their numbers as things like "Do not answer" or "*kitten* Face" so I know not to pick up the calls.
  • 152dbs
    152dbs Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    none contact me...but when i was younger....i had a pic of the Succubus from South Park. seemed fitting to me.
  • Temple_Fit
    Temple_Fit Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    why would I have my ex´s phone number in my phone??? :noway:

Same reason I do... so I know not to answer :glasses:

^^^THAT^^^ :noway: