What picture do you use for your ex in your phone?

Options

Replies

• royalty_mind_1me
    royalty_mind_1me Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    EX WHO'S THAT? ✌.ʕʘ‿ʘʔ.✌ lmbo....

12146223.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • happilyeveractive
    happilyeveractive Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    all exes get deleted. if i dont know a number i dont answer them. however, my alma mater that wants money when im still paying off tons of loans is listed as "do not answer!!!!"
  • WhitneyAnnabelle
    WhitneyAnnabelle Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    So, no one is friends with any of their exes? Hell, my husband is friends with some of my exes. Haha.

(If I missed a post where you said you had exes as friends, I'm sorry)
  • Sumo813
    Sumo813 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Addendum: She's in my phone because we have to communicate to co-parent our child.

Here's mine:

ladyflame_cropped.jpg

Nice!

Mine is just her regular pic. However, my buddy has a picture of a donkey for his ex, and even calls her "the donkey"... he's even gone so far as to store the number in other peoples phones as "the donkey". He told me a story about how she was trying to call her mom all day and her mom wouldn't answer the phone. So she was like "mom, have you not been getting my calls? I've been calling all day long." So her mom was like "no, i don't have any calls from you, but I've been getting calls all day long from someone called the donkey."

I spit my water out from laughing so hard.
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    IMG_1383.jpg

And the ringtone is Womanizer by Brittany Spears. I also only have his number bc he is the father of my 3 children.

ETA: I have him saved as Strange Man. He once let so much time pass before coming to pick up my kids that my daughter said there was a Strange Man at the door. I had him saved as DumbAss prior to that but my daughter learned to read and told me it wasn't nice, oops.
  • kris10lv84
    kris10lv84 Posts: 51
    Options
    i so hate that my exes number has to be in my phone..but i have kids with him so yah...as for the pic...just one of my kids..its the only positive thing that came outta that situation thats for sure.
  • ninaquelinda
    ninaquelinda Posts: 136
    Options
    Mine have what ever pic I attached when we were dating. I never delete numbers from my phone, but my ex's don't call I just get the "I miss you" texts
  • TXBelle1174
    TXBelle1174 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    I have my ex in my phone because we have a daughter together. His ringtone is a donkey braying. My daughter thinks it's hilarious. He has no pic... I can't stand the sight of him and anything I might put up would be inappropriate. Lol
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    The tramp doesn't have a phone.
  • Mindmovesbody
    Mindmovesbody Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    My ex doesn't get a picture.

In fact, if he attempts to contact me, I'm likely to immediately notify the authorities and/or have him murdered.

:D

Yep!! Me too.....right there with ya!
  • CeeRawr89
    CeeRawr89 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I don't do pictures in my phone, and the dummy lost the phone I got him to keep in contact because of our baby girl.
    His girlfriend's number doesn't even get a full name in my phone. It's just "K"
    It used to be "dumb b*tch" ...
  • kari574
    kari574 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I have my ex in my phone because we have a daughter together. His ringtone is a donkey braying. My daughter thinks it's hilarious. He has no pic... I can't stand the sight of him and anything I might put up would be inappropriate. Lol
    That's terrible.

My ex doesn't have a picture because I got a new phone, but it was a picture of one of my kids. But we have a great relationship still and I have no problem having a picture of him on my phone.
  • naomi8888
    naomi8888 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    :smile:
    I am always confused when I hear people talk about their ex's...especially the ones they have children with and need to continue contact for parenting reasons.

They were obviously wonderful enough at one time to get into bed with, have babies with, and/or be married to??

Why all the animosity??

Yeah I have a child with my ex and we get along pretty well. I think you really have to try for the kids and they appreciate when you can both go to school events, family celebrations etc together.

My picture in my phone is of our dog that he has (majority) custody of. I can't complain too much though as I got my daughter.

fdaipf.jpg
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    I think my husband has my ex's number in his phone, but I don't need it in mine. If I want to invite him to a family affair, I let one of our kids tell him.
  • MzCongeniality70
    MzCongeniality70 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Addendum: She's in my phone because we have to communicate to co-parent our child.

Here's mine:

ladyflame_cropped.jpg

I thought for sure yours would be dead squirrels! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • mageepilot
    mageepilot Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Co worker has theme from The Good, The Bad and The Ugly for ringtone :laugh:
  • kris10lv84
    kris10lv84 Posts: 51
    Options
    :smile:
    I am always confused when I hear people talk about their ex's...especially the ones they have children with and need to continue contact for parenting reasons.

They were obviously wonderful enough at one time to get into bed with, have babies with, and/or be married to??

Why all the animosity??

Thats easy first off when i got with my ex i was in high school. Later on while pregnant with my 2nd kid he changed drastically and became abusive...so yah i may have liked him once, but now absolutely cant stand the sight of him. Left him 7 yrs ago..thank god..and never ever went back. People change..you have no control over another persons actions or personality.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Picture:

YesButNotwithYou2-1.jpg

Because I wish she'd do it more often.

Ringtone?

http://youtu.be/iWIADZKU9dw

Flyleaf - I'm So Sick

...for obvious reasons.
  • rm830
    rm830 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    They are called EX for a reason....they dont get any position in my phone or my life....
    This^^
  • 10acity
    10acity Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    If I still had his number programmed in, it would just be the most recent picture I've seen-- with his ugly girlfriend, who apparently let him gain 30 lbs and grow ridiculous facial hair! It makes me laugh every time! {I WIN!}

:laugh: