What picture do you use for your ex in your phone?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    To be perfectly honest, I've been "off the market" long since before I had a cell phone that had this capability. So I don't have any exes who keep in touch with me like that.
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Addendum: She's in my phone because we have to communicate to co-parent our child.

Here's mine:

ladyflame_cropped.jpg

I thought for sure yours would be dead squirrels! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh my. . that's a REALLY Good idea! But if she ever saw the demon one, she's probably just roll her eyes and laugh. . if she saw dead squirrels. . I'd have to tell her that story. . and I"m just not THAT mean. As I said before, we actually get along pretty well. ;)
  • HipsBreastsandMore
    HipsBreastsandMore Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I don't even have a photo of my ex's in my phone. My oldest daughter father died when she was a baby and my youngest child father and I are happily married.

BUT...I would put a picture of the devil for each of my ex's if I had them in my phone.

They did me some justice by cheating on me because the next man married me and had to deal with me getting over their bull**** for years.:heart:
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    my phone syncs with my twitter so whatever her avi is pops up...however she did post a screenshot of something i texted and my name was "Satan" :/
  • ninaquelinda
    ninaquelinda Posts: 136
    Options
    my phone syncs with my twitter so whatever her avi is pops up...however she did post a screenshot of something i texted and my name was "Satan" :/

:laugh: :devil: :laugh: