rdunlap81 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    one scrambled egg
    one piece of whitewheat bread toasted with butter
    water
  • Jem_Girl
    Jem_Girl Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Homemade vegetarian scotch egg! Hubby said I needed to have the scotch egg experience since they're one of his favorite snacks. They aren't sold in our area (or possibly in the USA at all?), so he made some. I love them! When I told him I was having my last one for breakfast, he looked at my funny and said they're not really eaten at breakfast. I replied that it's egg and sausage, so it can be breakfast. :laugh:

And water, thanks to my new Brita filtered water bottle!
  • caddygarcia123
    caddygarcia123 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    2 large eggs w/ spinach, onion and chile serrano
    oatmeal
    1 slice whole wheat double fiber bread
  • gainess
    gainess Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    3 turkey sausage links and 1 egg (scrambled) along with minute maid 15 calorie cherry limeade juice.. Yummy!!!
  • BrokenBarbiexoxo
    BrokenBarbiexoxo Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    A cup of green tea :drinker:
  • hahandel
    hahandel Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    4 oz turkey burger and a slice of cheese.
  • lottabody1
    lottabody1 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    1 cup of coffee with equal and non dairy creamer
    1 slice of wheat toast with a dab of margrine
    1 snack bag (100cal.) of almonds
    32 oz. water
  • ndwarren
    ndwarren Posts: 5
    Options
    breakfast taco, with turkey bacon, cheese and tomatoes, water = 320 calories
  • krissyliz78
    krissyliz78 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    90 Calorie Peanut Butter Fiber ONE bar and a French Vanilla iced coffe. MMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!! 210 total calories!!
  • rmhand
    rmhand Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    1/2 of a whole wheat bagel, topped with one turkey breakfast sausage patty, and 2 egg whites scrambled with one egg.
  • dawnrenee567
    dawnrenee567 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    FF plain Greek Yogurt (Fage)
    Kashi Cocoa Beach granola
    drizzle of honey

and of course coffee
  • Artemis726
    Artemis726 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Homemade breakfast cookies and coffee. :)
  • macksmom1201
    macksmom1201 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    sorry im new to this and i just had a quick question.. I keep seeing people talk about a recovery drink?? I was just wondering if someone could tell me what it is? :) thank you
  • nill4me
    nill4me Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    chobani zero fat greek yogurt, 1/4c blueberries, 1 packet truvia, 1/2C granola.
    1 Apple.
  • FitForeverAgain
    FitForeverAgain Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Mmmm...triple serving of eggbeaters, one slice of fat free soy cheese with a slice of dry whole wheat bread, steel cut oats, coffee and water. That's what I eat everyday. Boring *kitten* I am.
  • xxnellie146xx
    xxnellie146xx Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    Fruit salad with strawberries, blackberries, grapes, watermelon and I have the white of 1 boiled egg
  • FitForeverAgain
    FitForeverAgain Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Much research says you should take in some simple carbs and proteins post-workout as your body is better at assimilating these nutrients in a window after working out - 30 minutes to an hour. So, they're just getting a small mean in post-workout to make sure their body has what it needs to recover. I personally use a supplement for this (pretty much the only supplement I use). Don't beat yourself up if you miss this nutrition, but try to get it. Just DON'T mistake it for a bonus meal you don't have to count. It's just changing the timing of your fuel for you body, not the total amount you get to intake. Make sense?
    sorry im new to this and i just had a quick question.. I keep seeing people talk about a recovery drink?? I was just wondering if someone could tell me what it is? :) thank you
  • 2jayjaysmom
    2jayjaysmom Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Homemade smoothie made with yogurt frozen fruit and a banana
  • Zichu
    Zichu Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    3 Eggs Scrambled
    2 Quorn Sausage (We had no Turkey Sausage, so I decided to use Quorn :D)
    60g of Cottage Cheese with Onion and Chives
    2 Small Corn Tortillas
    Leftover skinless chicken drumstick from last night

I put it all on the tortillas, except for the drumstick. Just over 700 calories, it was 756 which includes two cups of tea which I had a couple of hours before.

Wanted to change it up instead of just an omelette, sausage and beans lol. Was a really tasty combination.
  • alars09
    alars09 Posts: 27
    Options
    Peanut Butter/Banana Vi Shake.