Guys...do you wants bones or meat??

Options

Replies

• Sereneee
    Sereneee Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I like sweet and spicy seasonings with a nice thick gravy

lol!!! love this! :flowerforyou:

I find it a bit alarming that the OP needs someone else to set a formula on how one should look, based on men's preferences! That attitude definitely doesn't fall within the criteria of "sexy" or "confident" :wink:
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Hmm....how about worry about how YOU feel about what you look like, and the right people will naturally gravitate towards your confidence and happy glow?
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    What a REPUGNANT thread title. I am so freaking sick of reading "do you want meat or bones" Or "leave the bones for the dogs"

Men like women, women of all shapes and sizes.

I'm pretty thin but I've never been called bony, and I've never attracted dogs.

Never expect the fit and "thinner" people support you on your little fitness endeavor if you chose do use such insulting phrases.
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    Not all guys will like all body types.

I think if you want men to like you as a result of weight loss, you should find a weight that you feel happy and comfortable at, because your confidence will end up being what is attractive. That's my opinion, anyway.

^this for sure.
    It's all about attitude and how you carry yourself. Everything else is just icing on the cake. My husband loves me and supports me, at whatever weight I happen to be, because what he appreciates most is who I am. (sorry that's cheesy, but it's true lol) If YOU are happy with you, it won't matter. Besides you don't want a guy that wouldn't love you if you were 30 pounds heavier imo. :happy:
  • oregonzoo
    Options
    What a REPUGNANT thread title. I am so freaking sick of reading "do you want meat or bones" Or "leave the bones for the dogs"

Men like women, women of all shapes and sizes.

I'm pretty thin but I've never been called bony, and I've never attracted dogs.

Never expect the fit and "thinner" people support you on your little fitness endeavor if you chose do use such insulting phrases.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    There are men who are attracted to any female body type you can imagine. You see, different men have different preferences. You know. Like people.
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options
    IMO...I like a woman (not a girl) with a little extra meat...love some Junk in the trunk with a small waiste...Don't kill me just being honest...But get to where YOU want to get and if someone don't like it then to hell with them...it's your bod!
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    Bones.

I'll take care of providing the meat....
  • oregonzoo
    Options
    There are men who are attracted to any female body type you can imagine. You see, different men have different preferences. You know. Like people.
    You mean to tell me men are people?
  • skcardiog
    skcardiog Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Fit - so more on the thin side is what I prefer.
  • flatbellybella
    flatbellybella Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    iSNT IT MORE IMPORTANT FOR YOU TO LOVE YOURSELF THAN ANY OTHER PERSON TO 'FANCY YOU' ?

I hate when people say things like this lol
  • elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    bones and meat! who wants a sack of skin laying on the floor!
  • cheninaerin
    Options
    "Eye of the beholder." To each his own, and more importantly do YOU like what you see in the mirror. My personal preference is a "fit" woman, not skinny nor chunky. She's still an obvious woman, but has worked hard to become a fit woman at that. Don't worry about muscle, it will take care of itself when you lift and workout and eat clean. Get fit, and your body will fall in line. And after you put in the hard work, YOU will love what you've accomplished...and not really give a damn what the guys think!
    ^^ this
  • ktillotson14
    Options
    I think It's a happy medium. I love that I'm healthy and in shape but still have T&A. I work out and eat clean but I love my wine and southern, low country food.

I don't stress.
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    Options
    iSNT IT MORE IMPORTANT FOR YOU TO LOVE YOURSELF THAN ANY OTHER PERSON TO 'FANCY YOU' ?

Preach it! Like I eat low-calorie butter because I care about my health... pfft
  • blakejohn
    blakejohn Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    I'll just say cut the fat :wink:
  • oregonzoo
    Options

It's far better than some moronic thread posted atleast once a day asking whether men prefer "meat" or "bones".
    But if you are worried about what you are to men as far as a main course, have at it.
  • ktillotson14
    Options

Good job on cutting 22 calories :D
  • darleyschroeder
    Options
    I am not a guy, but I think a guy would want healthy. Healthy can look a lot different for everybody.
    Take care of yourself. I think being a healthy weight is really important. You'll feel better and likely have more confidence, which is very attractive.
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    Options

Good job on cutting 22 calories :D

Psh. I cut like 50 calories a serving and eat like 10 servings.