Guys...do you wants bones or meat??

Options

Replies

• ktillotson14
    Options
    Oh well congrats? I don't count calories to a tee.
  • daggs95
    daggs95 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    if you want a goal weight, you should get your body fat calculated. then just decide what percentage you want to be at, there is a wide variety of healthy body fat percentages, and you can find pictures on the internet to give yourself an idea. People fall for each other over compatablity and a variety of other reasons that have nothing to do with the visual. A lot of the time as a relationship developes what we find attractive also evolves.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    There are men who are attracted to any female body type you can imagine. You see, different men have different preferences. You know. Like people.
    You mean to tell me men are people?

Sit down.

Yes. I read it in a book. I think it was called All About Men.
  • ktillotson14
    Options
    iSNT IT MORE IMPORTANT FOR YOU TO LOVE YOURSELF THAN ANY OTHER PERSON TO 'FANCY YOU' ?

I hate when people say things like this lol

Preach it! Like I eat low-calorie butter because I care about my health... pfft

Good job on cutting 22 calories :D

Psh. I cut like 50 calories a serving and eat like 10 servings.

Oh you effer!! I just realized it was you
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    iSNT IT MORE IMPORTANT FOR YOU TO LOVE YOURSELF THAN ANY OTHER PERSON TO 'FANCY YOU' ?

uhmm.. is that bad? or good or?
  • ktillotson14
    Options

We are no longer friends. What do you think darlin?
  • SomeoneSomeplace
    SomeoneSomeplace Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    My first boyfriend loveeedd me at 95 pounds when we first started dating. He was really into skinny girls but he didn't complain when I gained some weight after starting to lead a healthier lift style. My most recent ex preferred me at 135/140 when was a little chunky I prefer about 105.

I'm going with what i like!

Point is everything is difernet.

Do what makes you feel good
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    Options

We are no longer friends. What do you think darlin?

well, I just got out of class and discovered this. So, I didn't even realize that was the situation.
  • hiker359
    hiker359 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Companionship, trust, openness, commitment, passion, humor, and love. You can't really put numbers or a size on those things.
  • ktillotson14
    Options
    You were right...you are mean. I don't need judgemental posts at 4 am. I promise not to mess with your schedule.
  • mommyweighless
    mommyweighless Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    sir mix alot says: 36-24-36 if you're 5'3"

i think it's okay to apply those measurements to a 5'4" frame.

he don't want none unless you got buns, hon.

HA HA, my song!!!!!! YEAH BABY!

Yah I like a strong booty...

squats ladies..we must do squats to get/keep a man...

oh and there is that bit about having confidence..thats great too!
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    Options
    You were right...you are mean. I don't need judgemental posts at 4 am. I promise not to mess with your schedule.

uhm... not mean at all. Very sarcastic. I wasn't being insulting towards you whatsoever. I was making fun of the tv show because it doesn't represent real dancing.
  • ktillotson14
    Options
    It was a lot more than that. I'm far from sensitive but good lord there's not a positive bone in your body. It's all "judge judge judge" and I wasn't raised that way.
  • ktillotson14
    Options
    You're an angry man. And even though I'm from Winter Park I'm far more tolerant and forgiving than you.
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    Options
    You're an angry man. And even though I'm from Winter Park I'm far more tolerant and forgiving than you.

I think you misinterpret sarcasm.

Edit: For the record, you're the one judging me... not the other way around
  • ktillotson14
    Options
    Are not the one who told me people delete you all the time? I didn't appreciate you telling me to "drink more" when I was up at 4 am
  • hendinerik
    hendinerik Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Confidence and beauty come in different shapes and sizes - do whatever you are doing for you, that's where it's at and it will take the pressure off, too.
  • ktillotson14
    Options
    You sit in your apartment and judge people that have lives. Sorry you hate everyone you go to school with is below you.

*everyone you go to school with and think they are below you
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Ok wow.. can't this stuff beween you two be kept to PM or something? This is getting weird and creepy lady.
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    I love athletes with a fair amount of muscle mass and degree of leanness as this:

609854257.jpg