Guys...do you wants bones or meat??

Options
curvykim78
curvykim78 Posts: 799 Member
Guys-I'm curious...I'm 5 foot 4 and trying to figure out a goal weight that will be healthy, and look good as well. lots of pics here show people that are total muscle, some are overweight, and some are 'average' for lack of better words. So my question is...would you rather have a super skinny girl or a girl with some meat on her bones? What's a good weight to be at and look healthy, yet on the skinny side?

Replies

• ket_the_jet
    ket_the_jet Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    Like most things in life, the answer falls somewhere in the middle.
    -wtk
  • curvykim78
    curvykim78 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    I guess, but I was looking for more set answers.
  • FitForeverAgain
    FitForeverAgain Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    "Eye of the beholder." To each his own, and more importantly do YOU like what you see in the mirror. My personal preference is a "fit" woman, not skinny nor chunky. She's still an obvious woman, but has worked hard to become a fit woman at that. Don't worry about muscle, it will take care of itself when you lift and workout and eat clean. Get fit, and your body will fall in line. And after you put in the hard work, YOU will love what you've accomplished...and not really give a damn what the guys think!
  • wolftrax
    wolftrax Posts: 50
    Options
    125#...
  • rachellem86
    rachellem86 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, you won't really get a 'set' answer. Different guys like different things, and they'll never agree.

Personally, I prefer to be fit, but to keep my curves! I love my big butt - but the tummy fat I can deal without! Like a previous poster said, the answer lies somewhere in the middle.
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    I'm not a guy but I love short ribs. You get some bones and a lot of meat
  • Alma_Sana
    Alma_Sana Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    "Eye of the beholder." To each his own, and more importantly do YOU like what you see in the mirror. My personal preference is a "fit" woman, not skinny nor chunky. She's still an obvious woman, but has worked hard to become a fit woman at that. Don't worry about muscle, it will take care of itself when you lift and workout and eat clean. Get fit, and your body will fall in line. And after you put in the hard work, YOU will love what you've accomplished...and not really give a damn what the guys think!
    FitForeverAga hit it right on the nail :)
  • bellygoaway
    bellygoaway Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Well, for most of us guys the answer is "Yes!"
    :)
    I don't really like either extreme, but someone a little closer to the meat side than the bone side is good for me.
  • sandown12
    sandown12 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    iSNT IT MORE IMPORTANT FOR YOU TO LOVE YOURSELF THAN ANY OTHER PERSON TO 'FANCY YOU' ?
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options

LOVE THIS!
  • thetrishwarp
    thetrishwarp Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Not all guys will like all body types.

I think if you want men to like you as a result of weight loss, you should find a weight that you feel happy and comfortable at, because your confidence will end up being what is attractive. That's my opinion, anyway.
  • shannoninBC
    shannoninBC Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    How bout choose whatever weight makes *you* feel good and forget about the men.
  • TheFunBun
    TheFunBun Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    There are going to be dudes who want you no matter what your body looks like. It's better to figure out what you look like, because even if men have "preferences", those are thrown out the window once you're naked.
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    I also hear guys love great sex no matter what size. So if you're super confident with yourself and in the sack, they'll soon forget what size you are.
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    Why does it matter? If you continue to try and be what men think is ideal, you will never be happy... because every single man I have ever met has a slightly different preference. Look the way you want to look, because that will make you feel confident, and confidence is sexy on every shape and size.
  • MLgarcia3
    MLgarcia3 Posts: 503
    Options

LOVE THIS!

<3
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    If I had to choose.. I definitely appreciate a lady with some meat on her.Ya know, if she's got some curves to her. Of course, there's such a thing as TOO much meat.

I'm not really attracted to boney ladies.
  • mrswarrick
    mrswarrick Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    It's really about you. I'm married and my husband LOVES my thicker body. Me..not so much. And guess what he also LOVES my thinner body. When he met me I was ~45lbs lighter than I am now. The fact is he loves me. I am still taking matters into my own hands to get to a weight that I am comfortable with.
    You should set small goals for yourself and if you get there and still think you want to go further, then set another one. Eventually you'll find what fits for you.
  • cnsmith2
    cnsmith2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Not a dude, but some guys will like you one way, some guys will like you another way, but honestly the guy that MATTERS will like you for WHO you are.
  • HelloDan
    HelloDan Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I would prefer someone who is happy and confident with how they look, I find that more attractive than what the specific look is.

My OH is pretty athletic and definitely more muscular than the average women, and she is happy like that, but if she preferred being thinner and I could see she was comfortable and happy with it, I wouldn't find her any less attractive.