Guys...do you wants bones or meat??

Options

Replies

• Phantox
    Phantox Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    It's hard to go off of weight because a lot of people vary by height and by bodyfat. Either way,I prefer girls with defined muscles with probably a 6% bodyfat
  • Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    I guess, but I was looking for more set answers.

There is no set answer.

Some blokes like skinny girls, some like fat girls (there is a website whereby men go to hook up with large women), some like athletic physiques, others like fragile little flowers.
  • RobynDCrossman
    Options
    I feel like a filet. Maybe 6 oz.
    You in?
  • BADGIRLstl
    BADGIRLstl Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I just appreciate the men that gave a straight answer....most of the time they don't know what the hell they like or want....LOL
  • AmyM713
    AmyM713 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    "Eye of the beholder." To each his own, and more importantly do YOU like what you see in the mirror. My personal preference is a "fit" woman, not skinny nor chunky. She's still an obvious woman, but has worked hard to become a fit woman at that. Don't worry about muscle, it will take care of itself when you lift and workout and eat clean. Get fit, and your body will fall in line. And after you put in the hard work, YOU will love what you've accomplished...and not really give a damn what the guys think!

Perfect answer why worry what a guy wants, love yourself first and that is all that matters!!
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    Why does it matter? If you continue to try and be what men think is ideal, you will never be happy... because every single man I have ever met has a slightly different preference. Look the way you want to look, because that will make you feel confident, and confidence is sexy on every shape and size.

^^ I have some brilliant friends ^^

yeah that, everyone has different preferences. Do it for yourself, become what is healthy for you. If you're trying to look good for men than you're destined to fail.
  • hikeout470
    hikeout470 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    "Eye of the beholder." To each his own, and more importantly do YOU like what you see in the mirror. My personal preference is a "fit" woman, not skinny nor chunky. She's still an obvious woman, but has worked hard to become a fit woman at that. Don't worry about muscle, it will take care of itself when you lift and workout and eat clean. Get fit, and your body will fall in line. And after you put in the hard work, YOU will love what you've accomplished...and not really give a damn what the guys think!

I wish I knew this when I was 12!!!!!!
  • stephalvarez5
    stephalvarez5 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    when i told my friends (which mostly consist of males) that i was gonna work on losing weight and gaining an athletic build this year they ALL said the same thing well, all except my husband..... anyway they all said "that's just so unattractive" then i showed them photos of fit females and they quickly changed their mind. i'm pretty sure when i said athletic they automatically thought extreme body builder female type, always thinking in the extreme.

as for my husband, he likes it when i'm fit except for ONE thing. when i lose weight the first place i lose it is in my bum and he's a fan of bum's so i told him to literally kiss it goodbye cuz it's that time to get in gear. of course he still loves me and would rather have me healthier with a few inches less of a bum then i had before then be a lazy couch potato.

.s.
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    Guys-I'm curious...I'm 5 foot 4 and trying to figure out a goal weight that will be healthy, and look good as well. lots of pics here show people that are total muscle, some are overweight, and some are 'average' for lack of better words. So my question is...would you rather have a super skinny girl or a girl with some meat on her bones? What's a good weight to be at and look healthy, yet on the skinny side?

You should probably set a goal weight that is healthy and fit for you, not set a goal weight based on what you think men like.
  • BruteSquad
    BruteSquad Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    All I can say is any woman in a Steelers shirt is a good start.....because I have dated tiny to plus size. If you wear the Steelers shirt you might get my attention....whatever happens after that .....

But a healthy weight for you is a healthy weight for you. You are going to be whatever you are going to be. Be happy with it and others will be too.
  • DeckerDoll
    DeckerDoll Posts: 201
    Options
    beauty is in the eye of the beerholder
  • lizsmith1976
    lizsmith1976 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    It's hard to go off of weight because a lot of people vary by height and by bodyfat. Either way,I prefer girls with defined muscles with probably a 6% bodyfat

For real? Like seriously? At 12% body fat women lose their menstrual cycle and their immune system begins to deteriorate. At 8% body fat you start to lose hair, nails, and become weak. At lower than 8% you risk organ failure including liver, kidneys, and heart...

Women carry more fate than men, it just is. Even men rarely get to 6%. I hope you were joking, but it's not funny.
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't throw any of these ladies out of bed for eating crackers

fitness-competitors.jpg
  • bmiller211
    bmiller211 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    let's put it this way...I don't want you to look like a holocaust victim as i feel models today do but I also don't want you to be round...(round is a shape)! I looked at your pics and feel you are a lovely woman who should feel good about herself because you are lovely and if it weren't for the media you would be a normal size...try to keep it in perspective and get a good in shape self image...good luck !!
  • GWDugger
    GWDugger Posts: 2
    Options
    Me I like a woman with meat on her bones. Skinney women just dont look healthy to me. As far as you weight..look up your recommended weight for your height and go from there.
  • Roadie2000
    Roadie2000 Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    Doesn't really matter as long as she can pull it off. Every person will probably have a different weight they will look their best at. Like others have said, get the body you want, not what you think other people want you to have. It's mostly about whatever makes you the most confident.
  • Bluescat1
    Bluescat1 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Guys-I'm curious...I'm 5 foot 4 and trying to figure out a goal weight that will be healthy, and look good as well. lots of pics here show people that are total muscle, some are overweight, and some are 'average' for lack of better words. So my question is...would you rather have a super skinny girl or a girl with some meat on her bones? What's a good weight to be at and look healthy, yet on the skinny side?

I LOVE the Marilyn Monroe body type.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't throw any of these ladies out of bed for eating crackers

fitness-competitors.jpg

ironically, i don't think either of those women would eat crackers at all - let alone in bed.
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    I sooo thought this was going to be about Steak!
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    It's not one or the other. It depends. I like a little more meat than bones, but it completely depends how it sits on her frame. Some can carry extra meat well. Others can't.