Guys...do you wants bones or meat??

Options

Replies

• Peanut0711
    Peanut0711 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    "Eye of the beholder." To each his own, and more importantly do YOU like what you see in the mirror. My personal preference is a "fit" woman, not skinny nor chunky. She's still an obvious woman, but has worked hard to become a fit woman at that. Don't worry about muscle, it will take care of itself when you lift and workout and eat clean. Get fit, and your body will fall in line. And after you put in the hard work, YOU will love what you've accomplished...and not really give a damn what the guys think!

HELL YEAH TO THIS....AND I WANT TO LICK YOUR BODY.....just sayin':devil:
  • dellrio
    dellrio Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I prefer a woman who is confident and comfortable with her own body. If you feel sexy and act sexy, guys will think your sexy.
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    How bout choose whatever weight makes *you* feel good and forget about the men.

I agree.

If looking good for men in general is your one and only goal you'll lose motivation real fast.
  • Peanut0711
    Peanut0711 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    sir mix alot says: 36-24-36 if you're 5'3"

i think it's okay to apply those measurements to a 5'4" frame.

he don't want none unless you got buns, hon.

HA HA, my song!!!!!! YEAH BABY!
  • gettingthinandfit
    Options
    I feel like if a guy has a crush on your personality, he'll be attracted to whatever type of shape your in, because he likes you. If you fit in his 'preferences' its just a bonus.
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    im a girl, and i like girls who have a great personality. i really dont care how they look as long as we get along, have things in common, attraction etc.. i dont like a certain type at all. i have dated guys who have been over 6ft and over 200 lbs or shorter then me and less then me. i should hope guys feel the same.
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    I like sweet and spicy seasonings with a nice thick gravy
  • staceyseeger
    staceyseeger Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Not all guys will like all body types.

I think if you want men to like you as a result of weight loss, you should find a weight that you feel happy and comfortable at, because your confidence will end up being what is attractive. That's my opinion, anyway.

^^^THIS^^^
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    I like sweet and spicy seasonings with a nice thick gravy

Don't forget the beer
  • ccmccoy09
    ccmccoy09 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I say get to where you love your shape, and find a man who also loves your shape.

If you lean down and get super-skinny for a guy, or bulk up and get all muscly for a guy, but it's not what YOU want, you're going to spend the whole relationship trying to live up to HIS standards of what YOU should look like. That sounds like a lot of work and not very much fun.
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    just get healthy. who gives a fawk what guys think? Health is the priority, plain and simple.

Agreed.

OP - Just get to a healthy weight at which you feel comfortable.
  • Dreamweaver_5107
    Dreamweaver_5107 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    sir mix alot says: 36-24-36 if you're 5'3"

i think it's okay to apply those measurements to a 5'4" frame.

he don't want none unless you got buns, hon.

HA HA, my song!!!!!! YEAH BABY!

Yah I like a strong booty...
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    I prefer a woman who is confident and comfortable with her own body. If you feel sexy and act sexy, guys will think your sexy.

as a guy who has been with all types, from a petite 5'3" and 98 lbs to a 5'9" 170 lbs, i agree with this. I didn't care or fall for a body type, i fell for the person and i loved their body because of who they were.
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    Not a guy but I'd have to say, I think most would just prefer healthy. Someone who looks like they take care of themselves but doesn't go to extremes on either end.

It sounds as if you are deciding your goal weight though on what guys prefer, if so, I would say don't bother. Choose somewhere that YOU are happy with. A lot of guys like confidence, if you are healthy and happy with your body, so will they be. Plus, there is such a wide range of what people find attractive, you could never please everybody anyway, it's just best IMO to stay where you are comfortable. :smile:
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    I'm a vegetabletarian.

:laugh:
  • dellrio
    dellrio Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I feel like if a guy has a crush on your personality, he'll be attracted to whatever type of shape your in, because he likes you. If you fit in his 'preferences' its just a bonus.

Could not have said it better myself - I typically find myself attracted to girls who, are fun to be around, like to experience life, and have a great personality. Sometimes they are less than what some people would consider "hot" but when the personality fits it really does make them look like a 10...
  • tytbone
    tytbone Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Guys-I'm curious...I'm 5 foot 4 and trying to figure out a goal weight that will be healthy, and look good as well. lots of pics here show people that are total muscle, some are overweight, and some are 'average' for lack of better words. So my question is...would you rather have a super skinny girl or a girl with some meat on her bones? What's a good weight to be at and look healthy, yet on the skinny side?

Please be careful how much you try to please others. My semi-informed advice: stay or become healthy, and have some fat (a healthy amount :P). Try to have some balance, as others have said.
  • erikblock
    erikblock Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I personally prefer a curvy woman. A little overweight is preferable to a little underweight, at least for me.
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options

I think if you want men to like you as a result of weight loss, you should find a weight that you feel happy and comfortable at, because your confidence will end up being what is attractive. That's my opinion, anyway.

Totally agree with this! My new bf loves that I have self esteem and am confident in myself. Doesn't like being asked 'do I look ok' 'does this shirt make me look fat' etc. I own what I wear, and that confidence is from my weight loss. Am I done yet, no, but I am comfortable in my skin right now and I let that show through!
  • carlynn13
    carlynn13 Posts: 281
    Options
    How bout choose whatever weight makes *you* feel good and forget about the men.

YES!! totally this!