Guys...do you wants bones or meat??

Options

Replies

• ktillotson14
    Options
    Ok wow.. can't this stuff beween you two be kept to PM or something? This is getting weird and creepy lady.

Oh ignore it. Its platonic. And please don't call me lady. You're older than me.
  • GlutesthatSalute
    GlutesthatSalute Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Don't worry about muscle, it will take care of itself when you lift and workout and eat clean. Get fit, and your body will fall in line. And after you put in the hard work, YOU will love what you've accomplished...and not really give a damn what the guys think!

^^^ This exactly..
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    Ok wow.. can't this stuff beween you two be kept to PM or something? This is getting weird and creepy lady.

Oh ignore it. Its platonic. And please don't call me lady. You're older than me.

Whew. Good to know. i thought the two of your were using secret code for your torrid affair.
  • ktillotson14
    Options

Whew. Good to know. i thought the two of your were using secret code for your torrid affair.

No. The world is safe.

But if homegirl calls me lady again there may be problems :)
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    bones.
  • thatjulesgirl
    thatjulesgirl Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    sir mix alot says: 36-24-36 if you're 5'3"

i think it's okay to apply those measurements to a 5'4" frame.

he don't want none unless you got buns, hon.

^THIS! LMFAO
  • DevanEve
    DevanEve Posts: 130
    Options
    I had a friend in college who spoke Spanish and used to say this in Spanish: Los huesos son para un perro, la carne es para un hombre

Translated: Bones are for a dog; Meat is for a man.

Hahahaha! My friend says that to his wife all the time in a teasing kind of way. She's a beautiful, voluptuous woman so I'm going to answer for him and say he likes meat.
  • blakejohn
    blakejohn Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options

No. The world is safe.

outside looking in.........so you don't want to be a lady?
  • Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    Confidence, health, and proper spelling, grammar, and word usage are the sexiest of all.
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    Can't we leave this thread back in May where it belongs?....
  • Steve_Runs
    Steve_Runs Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    "Eye of the beholder." To each his own, and more importantly do YOU like what you see in the mirror. My personal preference is a "fit" woman, not skinny nor chunky. She's still an obvious woman, but has worked hard to become a fit woman at that. Don't worry about muscle, it will take care of itself when you lift and workout and eat clean. Get fit, and your body will fall in line. And after you put in the hard work, YOU will love what you've accomplished...and not really give a damn what the guys think!
    THIS!
  • Steve_Runs
    Steve_Runs Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    lol
  • blakejohn
    blakejohn Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options

right

when it bikini time :flowerforyou:
  • Jester522
    Jester522 Posts: 392
    Options
    Im all about tight curves. I'd rather have a little weight than a stick figure. Give me something to grab onto.
  • canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    I'm not a guy but I prefer meat than bones!
  • ktillotson14
    Options

No. The world is safe.

outside looking in.........so you don't want to be a lady?

Ha! I never compromised my sensibilities. Nor will I ever. Please tell me what I've don't to compromise my private school education and southern upbringing.
  • WeekndOVOXO
    WeekndOVOXO Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    meaty to feed the needy.
  • Fr33zefram3
    Fr33zefram3 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Definitely take some meat over bones any day.
  • Natx83
    Natx83 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    I like a little meat. Ant nothing wrong with some curves!
  • saschka7
    saschka7 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I don't like being referred to as "bones" or "meat". I have a brain and a heart which I find to be far more important that what I look like, and any man I would take seriously would feel the same.

Your analogy is a little on the vulgar side, not to mention shallow.