What's you most hated exercise(s)?

Options

Replies

• jetabear10
    jetabear10 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Burpees, side plank and anything involving hamstrings.

AND mountain climbers suck too (they are kind of like a burpee anyway) lol
  • nickyskins
    nickyskins Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Barbell Curls
  • dleyde1
    dleyde1 Posts: 3
    Options
    CRUNCHES- OUCH
  • rcharlee
    rcharlee Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Push-ups annoy me. I had to look up what a burpee was, and if I have to do those I'm going to hate them!
  • monilove78
    monilove78 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Anything that requires me to drop to the ground, do pushes and then get back up. I feel like my heart is going to burst out of my chest when I have to exercises like these.
  • blowsfire
    blowsfire Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    pullups, pistol squats and Push ups!!!!
  • msshiraz
    msshiraz Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I didn't know what a burpee was until I looked it up, but I could say that would be the worst, if I were to try it, which I will not ever do! It looks painful, it would kill my knees (and probably many other things if I attempted it).
    I don't love running- I never have. I can do cardio and Zumba for hours at a time, high intensity, so my ability to run in the last year has probably increased (lung capacity is always what got me before).
  • mogriff1
    mogriff1 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Jumping jacks, planks and pushups. I loathe them with a passion! :explode: :mad:

SN, I too had to look up what a burpee was...if I had to do those, they would qualify to be my most hated exercise!
  • DaveRCF
    DaveRCF Posts: 266
    Options
    Weighted walking lunges. Nothing says pain after 5 sets with a 60lb barbell on your back.
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options
    Planks
  • istalkzombies
    istalkzombies Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Ok, so I absolutely hate burpees and press(push)-ups mainly because I find press ups really hard. Plus I just dont like them. So yeah just thought I'd see what everyone else thought...

Lol I have a severe love-hate relationship with burpees, I love the way I feel after I get done doign them but I absolutely hate it while im doign them ahaha
  • datenshi
    datenshi Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Everything except hiking and swimming... :laugh:
  • shesquats
    shesquats Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Definitely burpees....love to hate them!
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    YOGA - bores me to tears! It's so not suited to my temperament.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Anything involving a cardio machine. I get bored.

Presses (overhead and military) are very hard for me as I have weak shoulders, but I'm working on them.
  • MaryinBflo
    MaryinBflo Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Burpees and suicide jumps! I guess anything that makes me go from standing to a plank or squat ha ha.
  • andreacord
    andreacord Posts: 928
    Options
    push ups (any sort), tricep kickbacks and I have a love/hate relationship with ellipticals. I drop weight super fast with them but I hate using them for any extended period of time.
  • leannems
    leannems Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Assisted chins and dips! Although there is something rewarding when it's easier cause you lost weight, but then they just make it heavier on you.

Maybe one day they won't be assisted!
  • Hollsjazzy
    Hollsjazzy Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Glad to see im not alone! BURPEES BY FAR MY WORSE NEMESIS!
  • jfeh
    jfeh Posts: 30
    Options
    Running while someone holds you back with resistance bands.