I will never look good in a bikini.

Options
123457»

Replies

• 152dbs
    152dbs Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    to hell with the fools that notice just the stretch marks. i bet their self image is in the toilet so they have to try to look down on others' flaws to make themselves feel better.

a friend of mine told me that they were directions written in braile to find her g-spot. almost had tea come out my nose.

women worry about their flaws more than men notice them.
  • SarahKJ0704
    SarahKJ0704 Posts: 25
    Options
    And I'm totally bummed about it.

I'm 25ish pounds from my goal, even when I lose all of it I wont be able to get into a bikini. Why? Because I have horrible stretch marks from my pregnancy. They're boobs to calves. :( I have tried all sorts of stretch mark cremes and none of that work.

Is anyone in the same boat?

i have really really bad stretch marks too , my son was 10 pounds when he was born . i went from 130 to almost 200 pounds at the end of my pregnancy , he is 4 now and i still have my marks , they have deff lightened but are still forsure there , and i have a little bit of extra skin now that wont ever go back .. so i know how u feel and how hard it can be sometimes , just try to think positve , u got something great out of having those strerch marks :smile:
  • Chantal34
    Chantal34 Posts: 128
    Options
    I have a large scar from my emergency C section 2 years ago. Its an ugly vettical scar that I will carry the rest of my life. At first I felt like you do. But lately because of all the weight that I have lost snd how fit and toned I have been getting, I cou Ild care less abbout that scar. Its just a little imperfection. I don't think guys even care tbh. So this summer, I will be rocking the bikini!!! :smokin:
  • Chantal34
    Chantal34 Posts: 128
    Options
    Dp
  • raystark
    raystark Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Who cares! I look like I got attacked by a baby lion. I ROCK bikini's. Zero f***s given!

I bet you look a lot better than you think. My stomach will never be perfect, but it's mine. And I have two super cute, awesome kids to show for my stomach not being perfect. I honestly don't care... I feel comfortable in a bikini, and people might think I need to cover my marks, but nah. What good it that going to do for my tan?! :flowerforyou:

Good for you. Rock On!
  • specialtreat
    Options
    For all the mummies with stretchmarks .....this is something I came across on FB and it is something I like to read whenever I feel a bit down or self conscious about my stretchmarks..

One day I hope to ROCK a bikini, stretchies and all, even after having 5 kids!!

549194_10150903926427249_28604002248_10184283_401782917_n.jpg
  • shortshortssoon
    Options
    I have been overweight my whole life and I would be happy to even feel comfortable in a one piece!! Waaaa!! I cannot even visulize being at my goal weight and being able to get one.... Hmmmm... Maybe that will come when I am closer to my goal weight!
  • bombkitty
    bombkitty Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    1. Go to Wal-Mart
    2. Observe some of the stuff people are wearing
    3. Go rock the hell out of bikini!